IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Come on, is this crappy old repro of the Fall Guy really worth this much? I don't think so.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2211209160861?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=221120916086&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The last eColeco/CBS Electronics created Fall Guy cartridge like this one that came up for auction sold for $102.50 on eBay... and that was with a good number of bidders driving the price up in a bidding war. So, NO, it's not worth the asking price in the least.

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Very nice collection of boxed CBS ADAM and CV gear and indeed, that CBS E.M. #3 ADAM box is an extremely rare one to be seen now-a-days. At U.S. $1154, it would have been an extremely high price to pay and that wouldn't even be factoring in the astronomical shipping expenses that would have had to be paid if the buyer was on this side of the Big Pond.

As rare as this CBS E.M. #3 ADAM CIB is (this one in the auction may have been the U.K. release and it found it's way to Italy), it still isn't as rare as the CBS E.M. #3 ADAM that was sold in France with the included Slot #2 Language Card. I would be absolutely floored to see one of these show up CIB.

Toby... If I ever come across any more of the Arcade Cabinet style boxed Super Games, I will grab them for you without hesitation.

I wonder if Ozma Wars or one of his friends was the lucky buyer seeing as he lives in Italy.

• Like 1

Don't know if it had been already posted here, but i just find a Ghost"n Zombies on ebey ... curiously without boxe :?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3007808273921?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300780827392&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Ya I can't imagine anyone throwing away the box on that game :_( Its a real shame.

I wonder how much it will go for without a box. My guess is no more than $200 but I could be wrong