IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Holy Chuck Norris! Check the completed eBay auctions to see what I mean. Won't post the link per previous discussions pertaining to ended auctions.

I guess everyone will have to rethink the value of their Xonox CIBs, especially since Chuck Norris: SuperKicks has always been the second easiest/cheapest to find/buy.

Holy Chuck Norris! Check the completed eBay auctions to see what I mean. Won't post the link per previous discussions pertaining to ended auctions.

I guess everyone will have to rethink the value of their Xonox CIBs, especially since Chuck Norris: SuperKicks has always been the second easiest/cheapest to find/buy.

I thought I was going to see some outrageous number. That is not that big a deal. I can believe it is that high. It might have used to have been a fairly easy find but I haven't seen any CIBs in a long time for chuck norris so I can see why whoever bid probably got anxious.

Such a shame :(

Yeah, I was watching that one. Kind of surprising, I think. Are CV collectors getting more desperate to complete their collections? I feel fortunate in getting back to CV collecting when I did, but even then Atari was still my collecting priority.

Are CV collectors getting more desperate to complete their collections? I feel fortunate in getting back to CV collecting when I did, but even then Atari was still my collecting priority.

I really haven't been actively collecting for quite a while, but the prices I've seen on some auctions lately are crazy. $350 for Jungle Hunt? $250-$350 for Pac-Man Collection? Maybe I should sell mine.

I really haven't been actively collecting for quite a while, but the prices I've seen on some auctions lately are crazy. $350 for Jungle Hunt? $250-$350 for Pac-Man Collection? Maybe I should sell mine.

Yeah, man, where have you been?!? It's good to see you back on the boards (and all over with a ton of great info). I tried to PM you the other day but your box was full.

Anyhow, don't sell!

I bid a few times on that Colecovision bundle, but just went too high for me.. other than having almost every emulator for years, I'm finally getting back into actual consoles.. and since as of yet, I can't find my old Colecovision/games/accessories, this would have been a good start.. oh well.

I bid a few times on that Colecovision bundle, but just went too high for me.. other than having almost every emulator for years, I'm finally getting back into actual consoles.. and since as of yet, I can't find my old Colecovision/games/accessories, this would have been a good start.. oh well.

Actually, $685 was an outstanding price for that particular CV Lot seeing as there were 4 CIBs that have sold by themselves in the $150-$225 in recent months.

Yeah, man, where have you been?!? It's good to see you back on the boards (and all over with a ton of great info). I tried to PM you the other day but your box was full.

If you try again, it should go through. When I first came back on the forums my subscription had expired, so I no longer had the benefit of the larger mailbox. I've since renewed and have space for new messages again.

Anyhow, don't sell!

I won't, but it's so tempting when I see some of these prices.

Actually, $685 was an outstanding price for that particular CV Lot seeing as there were 4 CIBs that have sold by themselves in the $150-$225 in recent months.

I'm not saying it was a bad price at all.. merely too high for what I'm looking for. I don't need the near-perfect collector's lot or anything, though I'd have happily taken it if the price was right. For me. I probably wouldn't have looked to resell anything anyway, I'm more of a buy to keep guy. BUT, just for my knowledge, which are the ones that sold for such high prices?

Jaymiester's list of the top six from that auction is spot on and then there were a number of mid-level games like War Room and Tapper that could bring between $50-$80 depending on circumstances. As far as the order of the top six list, I would move the yellow boxed Quest for Quintana Roo to #2 and drop the others down accordingly. The Parker Bros. games Mr. Do!'s Castle and Frogger II are a virtual toss-up.