IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Recently I went to garage sale. I found a Coleco Adam keyboard. I was bartering for some atari stuff and that keyboard was laying there so I scooped her up. I am a fanboy of the 5200. But I figured that someone might be interested in the keyboard.. It is in great shape keys are all intact, no discoloration, it still has the metal logo band. No major scratches it appears to be clean. I looked for the system but they did not have it. Since I have little use for it nor access to test it. If anyone is interested to trade/buy or whatever, pm me and we can talk. I would hate to see her simply sit when it maybe able to go to a good home:)

Recently I went to garage sale. I found a Coleco Adam keyboard. I was bartering for some atari stuff and that keyboard was laying there so I scooped her up. I am a fanboy of the 5200. But I figured that someone might be interested in the keyboard.. It is in great shape keys are all intact, no discoloration, it still has the metal logo band. No major scratches it appears to be clean. I looked for the system but they did not have it. Since I have little use for it nor access to test it. If anyone is interested to trade/buy or whatever, pm me and we can talk. I would hate to see her simply sit when it maybe able to go to a good home:)

PM'ed

A CIB Chuck Norris / Artillery Duel double ender is now available on E-bay for a measly 2,300.00

And no, it's not my auction.

NICE!!! First time I have ever seen it. I am drooling already.

But I am not going to pay 2,300.

Yes it probably would get up to 800 or 1000 or maybe even 1500 bucks if people went crazy in a real auction but I don't see anyone paying that much.

I do love that double ender catalog though would love to see the inside if it is just the ones that exist or if it has vapor ware just like colecovision used to do in their catalog.

Edited by ColecoDan

I do love that double ender catalog though would love to see the inside if it is just the ones that exist or if it has vapor ware just like colecovision used to do in their catalog.

The only vaporware double-ender I would expect to find in a Xonox catalog would be "Spike's Peak / Ghost Manor" which was only released on the Atari 2600. I wonder if CV versions of those games were ever planned. :)

A CIB Chuck Norris / Artillery Duel double ender is now available on E-bay for a measly 2,300.00

And no, it's not my auction.

Ah, $2300 is a drop in the bucket... for someone else that is. It's all your's, Jaymiester! :grin: Around $750-$1000 would be a lot more reasonable especially considering the wear on the box and that it is missing the Artillery Duel instructions and that it is the :roll: easier :roll: of the three Xonox double-enders (loose or CIB) to find.

Thought maybe someone might be interested in this:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1305788617621?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=130578861762&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

All four games are TeleGames re-releases/reproductions with Congo Bongo and Evolution being supplied in the TeleGames cart shell (which is a close copy of the Coleco cart shell). Tournament Tennis and Motocross Racer are supplied in Activision cart shells.

All told, not worth $29.95 especially if you want original carts.

Edited by NIAD

All four games are TeleGames re-releases/reproductions with Congo Bongo and Evolution being supplied in the TeleGames cart shell (which is a close copy of the Coleco cart shell). Tournament Tennis and Motocross Racer are supplied in Activision cart shells.

Good info, thanks... I'm still learning...

It's a step worse than that. I made the mistake of purchasing some games from this seller a few month's ago. Not only are the games reproductions they also do not work.

I had to file a claim through ebay buyer protection. The seller refused to offer a refund on his own accord. People on ebay seem to give out positive feedback as long as an item arrives. It's possible I guess that I got unlucky that three out of the four games didn't work. Even still the cartridges are reproductions. You would be better off buying original's or buying an atarimax cart.

As it said in the auction, This is for the box only ;-)

Hey, you finally got a bidder for this box! :thumbsup: Maybe now that the word is out on AtariAge, you will get some more well deserved interest for the auction and further bids to justify your hard work in making it avalable.

I would have snatched this up a while ago for my loose CBS made Yolks on You cart, but I'm in limbo right now until further word is received. :?