IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Here's a confusing auction for "It's only Rock N Roll". It poped up in my Colecovision filtered E-Bay search yesterday. The title and description says it's for the Atari 2600, but the sellers note at the bottom of the listing says it's really for the Colecovision. The box and instructions appear to be original Colecovision issue and the cartridge label says it's for the Colecovision......but the cart itself appears to be a 2600 clam shell? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong....

WTF am I missing here!!!

SOLD: ADAM CIB eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2908822752471?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=290882275247&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

The box isn't in the greatest condition, it does not include the Coleco corrugated shipping box, the system isn't in all that great cosmetic condition, seller states tested... but I know all too well about that, there aren't any extras included and nothing rare at all.

I guess what I am missing are the balls to place a BIN at a ridiculous price and the luck in finding a buyer.

Obviously not sold after all. This wonderful (and happy) seller has relisted. Don't everyone jump on it all at once even at this great price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ColecoVision-Coleco-Expansion-3-3-Adam-Family-Computer-Complete-in-Box-CIB-/301040649425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46176bc4d1

I only caught this one too late. Not sure how I would have arranged a purchase being geographically and language challenged but I think I would have taken a flight down there if that's what it came to.

Sigh......

Splice Vision

WOW and double WOW!

You just gotta love when stuff like this very strange ADAM comes to light. I had heard that there was a sizeable pirate ring down in South America, but to see such a modified Memory Console is really a shocker and makes me wonder what company was responsible for it. The easily noticeable difference is the front bezel with the word ADAM molded into the plastic that covers Data Drive #2 bay. I wonder if a second Data Drive can be installed in this unit and if so, then a new front bezel would have to have been made or the original one made available for purchase. If a second Data Drive couldn't be installed internally, then I wonder if there was an external Data Drive option available with it's own power supply or possibly the two connectors moved to the back/external of the Memory Console. The pictures aren't the greatest, but the top cover of the Memory Console is drastically different as well and does not have all the vents, looks like no pop-off lid for access to the three internal expansion slots and it looks like NO cartridge slot!

Seeing as most of the bootleg Data Packs are ColecoVision cartridge games that have been converted to data pack format, this would explain that the Memory Console does not contain a cartridge slot and the company responsible for all this was forcing purchasers of this system to buy everything from them. There is even a couple 3rd Party/Homebrew bootlegs in the software collection like SignShop and Personal Accountant and with all that being said, it's funny to see original SmartBasic and Buck Rogers DDPs.

As far as the Splice Vision, it is an incredible collection especially with all the bootleg carts with slip-case boxes. I've never been all that interested in obtaining this clone system and the bootleg games that were released by Splice, but this collection would have been extremely hard to pass up making a run at.

Obviously not sold after all. This wonderful (and happy) seller has relisted. Don't everyone jump on it all at once even at this great price!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ColecoVision-Coleco-Expansion-3-3-Adam-Family-Computer-Complete-in-Box-CIB-/301040649425?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item46176bc4d1

Noticed that as well. Thankfully, most that would be interested in purchasing an ADAM seem to do their research first and won't fall victim to this seller and his ways.

Here's a confusing auction for "It's only Rock N Roll". It poped up in my Colecovision filtered E-Bay search yesterday. The title and description says it's for the Atari 2600, but the sellers note at the bottom of the listing says it's really for the Colecovision. The box and instructions appear to be original Colecovision issue and the cartridge label says it's for the Colecovision......but the cart itself appears to be a 2600 clam shell? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong....

Yea this was one of are items. Matt listed it wrong for some reason lol I fixed it with the big letter post.

Noticed that as well. Thankfully, most that would be interested in purchasing an ADAM seem to do their research first and won't fall victim to this seller and his ways.

Yeah that's a very expensive price for that Adam Computer. Mine is complete and in a lot better shape and I paid 1/4 of what this guy is asking for his.

Subj: 8 auctions ending 12/18/13, on Coleco Adam Software/Games

If you collect Coleco Adam Software/Games ,then you might be interested in my newly listed 8 eBay auctions. You can go to ebay and cut-n-paste each eBay Auction "item number" below into search or just click on the link for each :

(ebay item#)

261352245745 Lot of 10 Coleco Adam Cassettes - A, $5.99
(7 HAL Basic Games Library Cassettes plus HAL Basic Mixed #1A, HAL Basic Utl.8 and HAL Nibbles & Bits Utilities #1.)

261352248732 Coleco Adam HAL Super Action Cassettes + Dragon's Lair , $7.99

261352269770 Coleco Adam Cassettes, Lot of 17, with Case, $9.99
(Utilities and games. Includes Family Feud, Richard Scarry electronic book, Flash Card Maker, Best of Broderbund.)

261352272373 Coleco Adam Cassettes, Lot of 14 Utilities, Software D, $6.99

261352275473 4 Coleco Adam Blank High Speed Digital Data Pack cassettes E , $4.99
(4 Coleco Adam Blank High Speed Digital Data Pack cassettes, 3 in original wrapper.)

261352278353 25 Coleco Adam Cassette Back-Up Copies (software, etc.) in Case f, $5.99

261352279906 16 Coleco Adam Cassette Back-Up Copies (software,and games.) in Case g , $5.99

261352282546 2 Coleco Adam Super Game Packs - Dragon's Lair and Buck Rogers h, $14.99

Thanks for looking.

in reply to "digress", you asked "Could you include a USPS shipping option to Canada? ",

And I cannot answer that, as I have given complete control of these ebay sales over to the consignment Seller.

It seems like they use FedEx, but you need to check with the seller ( Seller is "Prime Pack & Ship" of Schuamburg, IL ).

and as it says on each ebay sale, "Shipping Q's... "Ask Seller" .

Again, Thanks for looking.

Subj: 8 auctions ending 12/18/13, on Coleco Adam Software/Games

If you collect Coleco Adam Software/Games ,then you might be interested in my newly listed 8 eBay auctions. You can go to ebay and cut-n-paste each eBay Auction "item number" below into search or just click on the link for each :

(ebay item#)

261352245745 Lot of 10 Coleco Adam Cassettes - A, $5.99

(7 HAL Basic Games Library Cassettes plus HAL Basic Mixed #1A, HAL Basic Utl.8 and HAL Nibbles & Bits Utilities #1.)

261352248732 Coleco Adam HAL Super Action Cassettes + Dragon's Lair , $7.99

261352269770 Coleco Adam Cassettes, Lot of 17, with Case, $9.99

(Utilities and games. Includes Family Feud, Richard Scarry electronic book, Flash Card Maker, Best of Broderbund.)

261352272373 Coleco Adam Cassettes, Lot of 14 Utilities, Software D, $6.99

261352275473 4 Coleco Adam Blank High Speed Digital Data Pack cassettes E , $4.99

(4 Coleco Adam Blank High Speed Digital Data Pack cassettes, 3 in original wrapper.)

261352278353 25 Coleco Adam Cassette Back-Up Copies (software, etc.) in Case f, $5.99

261352279906 16 Coleco Adam Cassette Back-Up Copies (software,and games.) in Case g , $5.99

261352282546 2 Coleco Adam Super Game Packs - Dragon's Lair and Buck Rogers h, $14.99

Thanks for looking.

Its would be nice if you could offer a BUY IT NOW for Atariage member's!!