IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Saw that ...

Yeah, I know. The gamepad works great and all, but when it comes to playing CV games, I prefer a joystick... it's been ingrained in me for over 32 years. The other side to this is that I'd rather find it a new home where it will be put to good use instead of just sitting on a shelf and collecting dust especially since there were so few of these gamepads modded for the CV/ADAM.

I think they are real Toby. The date is right and the subject material is correct. They may never have had much exposure or sales and that is why we dont' really see them around, but they look good to me. IF you need them or want the for a collection, they might be a good buy.

I think they are real Toby. The date is right and the subject material is correct. They may never have had much exposure or sales and that is why we dont' really see them around, but they look good to me. IF you need them or want the for a collection, they might be a good buy.

Thanks for your reply, I thought proto were usually put on Socket ?

They all are most likely just made by a Coleco employee back in the 80's for their own personal use or for someone else's. I acquired similarly labeled carts from former Coleco employees in the past and when I inquired about them, I was told the employees has a nice little bootleg ring going on there. So to state that these cartridges are "Lab Loaners" is more than likely a bit of a stretch.

As far as the Fall Guy and Mattel BnJ PCBs, more than likely more of the same (just without a cart shell), but they are indeed prototype games and it's the first time I have seen the Mattel version of BnJ.

• Like 1

They all are most likely just made by a Coleco employee back in the 80's for their own personal use or for someone else's. I acquired similarly labeled carts from former Coleco employees in the past and when I inquired about them, I was told the employees has a nice little bootleg ring going on there. So to state that these cartridges are "Lab Loaners" is more than likely a bit of a stretch.

As far as the Fall Guy and Mattel BnJ PCBs, more than likely more of the same (just without a cart shell), but they are indeed prototype games and it's the first time I have seen the Mattel version of BnJ.

I had my eye on these as well. Was a tiny bit skeptical, but now that Jim's input is in and I realize that IS Mattel Bump & Jump, I'm excited to see where this goes! Hopefully whoever wins will share the ROM in some form of another. :)

• 2 weeks later...

There is a pretty lengthy list of announced titles for the Adam that I listed out in the Coleco Adam Computer Collectors List... not to be confused with the more popular list for the CV & Adam.

The two Coleco dealer catalogs from 1984 are a treasure trove of information.

There is a pretty lengthy list of announced titles for the Adam that I listed out in the Coleco Adam Computer Collectors List... not to be confused with the more popular list for the CV & Adam.

The two Coleco dealer catalogs from 1984 are a treasure trove of information.

for those who want edge connector for the colecovision i ordered 10 from this guy and receive it and its good even if the image are wrong the connector are good 30x2 pins as describe

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=130970283933

That's cool. These connectors are uncommon, so someone should stock up on them while they can be bought cheap. They could eventually be used for the CV keyboard adaptor, for example...