IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Glad to hear that you will be following thru with an eBay claim.

As far as the ADAM Final Test unit, it is exactly what it says with a custom built PCB inside the EM#1 case, but it is completely useless without the instructions (think Retroillucid has those along with another one of these units) and possibly a hook-up to another device.

Of course JC of atari2600.com is asking a ridiculous price... but as usual, he can ask whatever he wants. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it as it probably doesn't work and definetely won't without the instructions.

Save yourself some money unless you really want it and can talk JC down to a more reasonable price.

JC's given RelliK a run for his money with some of these prices ;)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2817681172841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281768117284&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

JC's given RelliK a run for his money with some of these prices ;)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2817681172841?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=281768117284&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That's a shame, when I got back into colecovision like 6 or 7 years ago, his site was the best out there. Very responsive and great stuff at a price that of course made him money but was a reasonable price maybe just below regular ebay prices not outrageous ebay prices.

It was great to look at that site always as he got more stuff and try to buy it before the other collectors saw the new stuff put out there. A great deal of my complete CIB collection came from his site. It is sad when nice things go away. Not really sure what he is doing since I could only see a clueless millionaire willing to pay that price.

That's a shame, when I got back into colecovision like 6 or 7 years ago, his site was the best out there. Very responsive and great stuff at a price that of course made him money but was a reasonable price maybe just below regular ebay prices not outrageous ebay prices.

It was great to look at that site always as he got more stuff and try to buy it before the other collectors saw the new stuff put out there. A great deal of my complete CIB collection came from his site. It is sad when nice things go away. Not really sure what he is doing since I could only see a clueless millionaire willing to pay that price.

Yep, bought a lot of stuff from his site over the years ... His serviced consoles were awesome too ... And ya, his website is really cool...

How many are known to exist?

I am pretty sure that there are 2 known ADAM Final Test units. This one that JC has had listed for some time (with no takers... of course) which was originally part of chuys450's collection and I think Retroillucid still has his, but perhaps he has parted with it.

Junior and I had this idea to create a Coleco Museum

Together, we had a BUNCH of rare stuff

The plan was to open th museum at the former Coleco plant in Montreal

During that time, we traded stuff between him and I

2 years ago, Junior told me he was leaving the scene and quit collecting Coleco stuff

I also quit collecting to focus more on my family and game development

I kept only the Coleco Industries related stuff, so I could use it for the upcoming Coleco History Book

Looks like you got one of the protos that I gave to J-F for the "CV Museum" and then he sold it to Junior. I guess I should have just sold it myself and made some money... lesson learned. I hope you didn't pay too much. :roll:

Looks like you got one of the protos that I gave to J-F for the "CV Museum" and then he sold it to Junior. I guess I should have just sold it myself and made some money... lesson learned. I hope you didn't pay too much. :roll:

The last good deal I remember getting on anything Colecovision or Adam was in 1984 at a swap meet in Torrance, CA. I bought Space Panic for 10 bucks open box ... It's been downhill since ... :woozy:

• Like 1

Junior and I had this idea to create a Coleco Museum

Together, we had a BUNCH of rare stuff

The plan was to open th museum at the former Coleco plant in Montreal

During that time, we traded stuff between him and I

2 years ago, Junior told me he was leaving the scene and quit collecting Coleco stuff

I also quit collecting to focus more on my family and game development

I kept only the Coleco Industries related stuff, so I could use it for the upcoming Coleco History Book

That would have been really fun....

Yes indeed!

Although, it's not impossible that Toby and I are going to make one someday

In the meantime, why not create a virtual museum in conjunction with the book? Taking pictures, scanning materials, creating write-ups and designing a virtual museum would likely trigger thoughts for the book at the same time. ;)

In the meantime, why not create a virtual museum in conjunction with the book? Taking pictures, scanning materials, creating write-ups and designing a virtual museum would likely trigger thoughts for the book at the same time. ;)

Check colecoindustries.com

It was made in 2011 , and since then, nothing was uploaded

I just don't have the time to upload stuff and make the website nice

If someone is interested to tackle the project

I will be happy to share all the stuff I have

:)

The last good deal I remember getting on anything Colecovision or Adam was in 1984 at a swap meet in Torrance, CA. I bought Space Panic for 10 bucks open box ... It's been downhill since ... :woozy:

Sadly the days of the big score seem to have passed with all the attention the retrogaming scene garners now-a-days.

Actually in your picture there are two Coleco In-House / Proto utility carts (Go / No / Go with my writing on the post-it and CV Final Test) that I had acquired from a former Coleco employee. The CV Final Test is rare (especially with the socketed eprom cart PCB), but not nearly as rare as Go / No / Go seeing as the only 2 known physical carts of this are in our possessions.