IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

I wish I would've kept a spreadsheet though I'm not sure I even wana know how much I've spent over the years...As far as patience goes, I use that all up on my kids ;)

thats funny, I keep track in a spreadsheet just in case some day I am no longer, so that my family knows what I paid and doesn't give stuff away for free.

Your right though it may take years again before you see another one come up but it is also possible you will pay less for it. It really does come down to how patient of a person you are. In today's world though there are not that many patient people. :)

You ever have something you couldn't have when you were a kid cause your family was poor. Well mine was colecovision and now I can. Good luck with you actions and check out the custom one I had built..portable..lol.

Why is this man the villain for bidding on items aggressively? He would not be "running" anything up if someone weren't bidding against him.

• Like 1

They're a great compliment to Mario Bros and have sold very high in the past .. That's actually a great price, it was lowered some due to no bidders... I just thought some were turned off by the tear in the box...

I'll reduce the price to US$175 + shipping for AtariAge members. PM me if you're interested.

• Like 1

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere around here, but will I get the same video output quality from the AV Composite Output Mod as I would from the F18A mod (or is this a stupid question)... I thought I read the F18A mod eliminated more of the sprite flicker issues then the AVC mod.... Saw this and was wondering:eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3316767426361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=331676742636&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I'm sure this has been discussed somewhere around here, but will I get the same video output quality from the AV Composite Output Mod as I would from the F18A mod (or is this a stupid question)... I thought I read the F18A mod eliminated more of the sprite flicker issues then the AVC mod.... Saw this and was wondering:eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3316767426361?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&camp

In my F18A review: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237287-why-i-got-back-into-collecting-colecovision/?p=3335129

I compare the F18A to an A/V modded system much like that one you posted the link to. The difference is night and day. Now, that being said, I have been very VERY happy with my A/V modded system and it looks GREAT on an HDTV. The F18A (or an RGB Modded system, I'm assuming) will get you back a lot more color and sharper screen image than an A/V mod, but it's not the same.

If you're using an RF system now, you'll immediately notice a huge difference to a AV mod. IMO, it's like this:

RF = VHS

AV = DVD

F18A = Blu-Ray

Does that make sense?

In my F18A review: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/237287-why-i-got-back-into-collecting-colecovision/?p=3335129

I compare the F18A to an A/V modded system much like that one you posted the link to. The difference is night and day. Now, that being said, I have been very VERY happy with my A/V modded system and it looks GREAT on an HDTV. The F18A (or an RGB Modded system, I'm assuming) will get you back a lot more color and sharper screen image than an A/V mod, but it's not the same.

If you're using an RF system now, you'll immediately notice a huge difference to a AV mod. IMO, it's like this:

RF = VHS

AV = DVD

F18A = Blu-Ray

Does that make sense?

I wanna send my CV to the guy that did yours.

I wanna send my CV to the guy that did yours.

I wish I could tell you who to send it to, but I found my F18A on eBay. It was a lucky find. I know that Matthew180, who makes the F18A boards is currently out of them, but he says he'll have them in soon. Hopefully when he gets them in, someone here will offer to do mods on the systems.

I wish I could tell you who to send it to, but I found my F18A on eBay. It was a lucky find. I know that Matthew180, who makes the F18A boards is currently out of them, but he says he'll have them in soon. Hopefully when he gets them in, someone here will offer to do mods on the systems.

this mod require to remove the original vdp... so its pretty risky to remove this part on a 30 years old pcb this is why i never seen someone to offer this mod.... i did it on 3 of my coleco and i had to repair one trace so its not that hard but you never know what will happen when you start unwelding those colecovision pcb.... for me its the best mod you can do on the cv....

Another one of this dude's re-pros: http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLECOVISION-DEATH-RACE-VHTF-H-Brew-/301761007996

Where is he getting his box artwork from? Is that his own? It looks very different from the other reproduction out there. Here's the comparison:

It must be his own - this artwork is a slip inside a universal game case.