IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

How about you buy it! Then you can scan it to a PDF and post it here for all to enjoy. :D

If i win it, I'll share for sure!

Once the Coleco History Book get released, I'm planning to share all Coleco Internal Documents I own, wich include the instructions on how to get the ADAM Final Test Module to works

I'll also share all Coleco Catalogs I own (about 60 different ones)

So I guess 2016 is going to be a great year for Coleco fans :)

• Like 6

To anyone here that will buy it.... I would like a copy please :)

I got it...probably overpaid, but I have a collection of Colecovision internal memos, and really wanted to add this to the collection.

When I receive it I will scan it, and post it as a PDF!

On the other hand...I also won the fuzzy Colecovision game stickers for only $4.92..so that was a good deal!

Edited by Bartsfam
  • Like 4

I'm not sure I quite understand the point of this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOCKET-Colecovision-Homebrew-Player-Rom-to-cartridge-adapter-/221965252854?hash=item33ae28f8f6:g:HQsAAOSw7FRWadug

Seems like a lot of effort to go through to burn an eprom, shove it in the socket to play a game when the AtariMax will do the same thing with much less hassle. What is the attraction to doing it this way?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SOCKET-Colecovision-Homebrew-Player-Rom-to-cartridge-adapter-/221965252854?hash=item33ae28f8f6:g:HQsAAOSw7FRWadug

Seems like a lot of effort to go through to burn an eprom, shove it in the socket to play a game when the AtariMax will do the same thing with much less hassle. What is the attraction to doing it this way?

test on the real hardware to be sure no bugs

i think all final beta test rom should be test that way to be sure there is no hardware related problem....

• Like 1

I asked the guy who is very nice, and he told me that he don't like to choose his game from an on-screen menu, but rather phisically change the hardware every time...

and, you know, for a moment he got me there...

• 2 weeks later...

JIMsessed???? :lol:

Well, I've had my opportunities to acquire this on a couple occassions and never felt the need to pull the trigger. Even if and when J-F makes available the documentation for this device, I still don't think i'd be willing to pay so much... maybe at $500, I would consider it.

• Like 2

JIMsessed???? :lol:

Well, I've had my opportunities to acquire this on a couple occassions and never felt the need to pull the trigger. Even if and when J-F makes available the documentation for this device, I still don't think i'd be willing to pay so much... maybe at $500, I would consider it.

Yep, at $500 it wouldn't be a bad deal

I'm wondering if we could somehow get it to work with the Internal Docs I have....

I have the documents to make it work but still .....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it looks like someone threw it together at their desk using an old Expansion MOd 1 case.

I totally agree with you on the looks of the unit, BUT if JF says he has the software to make it work, it is true! If JF says so, I believe; his reputation preceeds him.

• Like 2

I totally agree with you on the looks of the unit, BUT if JF says he has the software to make it work, it is true! If JF says so, I believe; his reputation preceeds him.

Yes, it's all real

2 units were found acrually, this is one of them

I don't have the software tough, only the Instructions documents on how to make it works

I'll soon scans them and post the document here on AA