IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Looks like someone who slapped a CBS Steering Wheel sticker on a CBS cartridge

More or less. I actually dimly recall the eBay lot auction many, many years ago that contained this very cartridge. Strange that it turned up back on eBay yet again with this asking price attached. So it goes.

Those repro carts (eColeco?) are worth 30 bucks or so at the most IMHO.

Speaking of repro "proto" games, I got ripped off a couple years ago on Escape From The Mindmaster.. payed $80. Ouch. :skull: :dunce:

Not sure what you mean by repo proto games. Yeah if you got a guy that made his own labels then yeah you got ripped off but if they are authentic eColeco carts with label then 80 is not getting ripped off that is a pretty good deal. eColeco was official rights holder and even though they made cheap labels those are still authentic games that many collectors want.

Unreleased Games, Protos that somebody put on a cart.. a reproduction. (?)

eColeco used to sell all kinds of them years ago, other were sold at CGE through the years. The one I bought was on eBay and I thought somebody was going to snatch it up..I've always loved Escape From The Mindmaster, so I had to have it. I overpayed quite a bit we'll say.

I'll change my earlier statement, I'd say they're worth $30-$40 depending on what game. DK Super Game seems to fetch higher prices than others

Couldn't edit my last post..

I'm not sure who made these, but I'd really like to know for sure.. for future reference. :)

EftM, I assume eColeco or Sean Kelly made it, I've seen this particular label a lot.

I also have a Boulder Dash with a similar label material, in a Coleco shell that I bought from Joe C, (who got it from Chuys450) IIRC.

Both labels are weird, extremely sensitive.. tried to clean a smudge off the Epyx logo on the EftM cart one time and it rubbed a little of the black off, leaving that bluish you see. :skull: I immediately stuck them in Atari 2600 clear cart protectors.

Anyways, Here's a couple that I own:

post-37932-0-46211600-1453363104_thumb.jpg

Edited by SiLic0ne t0aD85

Hey Silicone.

I'd say the EftM cart you have pictured was sold by eColeco and probably made by CBS Electronics or Telegames UK.

As far as the Boulder Dash cart, it looks like an eColeco release, but it hard to know 100%.

I'd have to agree with Dan that $80 for the EftM cart isn't a bad price.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on the condition, but NIB has gone for 1K plus on Ebay a couple times .... Do you have some pics...

I recently found my copy of Wizmath box and manual and was thinking of selling it. I still have not been able to find my cartridge, but should have it somewhere as they were stored separately. How much would the Box and manual be worth and how much would it be if I found the game cart?

As much as I love my Colecovision consoles, I wouldn't ever pay that even if it was legit unopened. But maybe someone will who has that kind of pocket change lol