IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

I read the description, but what exactly are these?

https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/141938457048

Were they replacement labels or did some carts actually ship with labels like this?

These labels were included with the games sold in Canada to appease laws/regulations in place requiring products sold there to include both English and French language text. There are some pretty hard to find labels in this lot with Destructor being about the rarest.

Shameless plug for my for sale thread in The Marketplace.

I have finally completed adding all of my boxed games, cart & manual combos, carts and manuals to my for sale thread (link in my signature). There are over 185 items for sale (some FREE) so there should be something for everyone.

I have also increased the discounts on ALL purchases for a very limited time.

Once you send me your list of items for purchase I will place the items on hold and will mark them as PENDING in the first post of my for sale thread. Discounts will only be locked in once you request a shipping quote. Payment must be made within 3 days of the shipping quote being provided otherwise I will throw the games back out there for sale by removing the PENDING status.

Edited by Ikrananka

My experience with Alcazar is that some carts are faulty. I have two of these I bought brand new and both of them the game doesnt work beyond that opening screen seen in the pic. QC at Telegames I believe was all but non-existent.

If you are going to bid on this one, ask the guy if the game goes beyond that screen!

Edited by coleconut
  • Like 1

My experience with Alcazar is that some carts are faulty. I have two of these I bought brand new and both of them the game doesnt work beyond that opening screen seen in the pic. QC at Telegames I believe was all but non-existent.

If you are going to bid on this one, ask the guy if the game goes beyond that screen!

Awesome, thanks for the heads up on that... I will do that!

I'm not entirely sure if I posted in the best area, but I'm going to sell my ADAM/ColecoVision combo and was hoping maybe someone could take a look at my post. I'm trying to gather more info before I list it and it seems like people are pretty knowledgeable on this thread ;)

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/251340-adamcolecovision-combo-box-questions-about-selling-it/

I hope I don't get in trouble for cross-posting...

Thanks, guys.

• 2 weeks later...

So after practically giving up on finding my Colecovision at my parents I finally found it. Luckily the missing reference card and game to Wizard of Id: Wizmath was in there making it a CIB! I'll probably put it up for auction soon. Any thoughts on the starting bid for CIB Wizmath? The last one sold was in 2013 for 1080

So after practically giving up on finding my Colecovision at my parents I finally found it. Luckily the missing reference card and game to Wizard of Id: Wizmath was in there making it a CIB! I'll probably put it up for auction soon. Any thoughts on the starting bid for CIB Wizmath? The last one sold was in 2013 for 1080

If it's CIB in good working condition you'll do well on it. Start it at a penny and see where it ends up. I'd bet a number of bidders will come from right here.