IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Soooo that dickhead on ebay...that sells the bootleg games? Fred? yeah he and his butt buddies are stalking my account now that I reported him and leaving negative feedback for things they never even received from me. All their orders were cancelled on Ebay as I reported them...and yet ...bam

now my account is ruined cause of them.

the little bitch just started a war. He has no idea who he is fucking with.

Hey marypants...if you see this since you stalk this site like a little bitch...i'm taking you down asshole.

Soooo that dickhead on ebay...that sells the bootleg games? Fred? yeah he and his butt buddies are stalking my account now that I reported him and leaving negative feedback for things they never even received from me. All their orders were cancelled on Ebay as I reported them...and yet ...bam

now my account is ruined cause of them.

the little bitch just started a war. He has no idea who he is fucking with.

Hey marypants...if you see this since you stalk this site like a little bitch...i'm taking you down asshole.

Not sure if you've checked ebay lately, but seems konus has decided to taunt you like the little POS he is. Just changed his name to Tkat5200atariage so in essence people are assuming that it's your account. Not sure what you can do but hopefully you can come up with something to put this little POS in his place.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/tkat5200atariage?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Wizmath Cart up for auction (not mine) Ending around 12:24am EST:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Wiz-Math-1984-/201600413314?hash=item2ef0522e82:g:rj0AAOSwLnBXWO8X

I guess it would make sense that the price would go up since the CIBs have been going for close to and over 1000 bucks but just the cart has usually sold for around 100 bucks not as high as they want.

Not sure if you've checked ebay lately, but seems konus has decided to taunt you like the little POS he is. Just changed his name to Tkat5200atariage so in essence people are assuming that it's your account. Not sure what you can do but hopefully you can come up with something to put this little POS in his place.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/tkat5200atariage?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Yup i saw it, he's a child. I'm going to see where the law lies with all this now. I've got a friend who's a very successful lawyer. Maybe he knows something i can do to just take him out of business permanently.

He's a roach and a bore.

Hi guys,

Do you know the person using " bonty100 " on eBay ?

I think he's triyng to steal me.... I want your advice. I sold a game (Super Action Soccer, CIB) and he said nothing was received. The post tracking was not perfect but after 2 months the post office confirmed he received the game but.... I already sent money back to the guy. So, he has the game AND the money and I don't have the game anymore and money neither :/

Edited by scalpel

Hi guys,

I think he's triyng to steal me.... I want your advice. I sold a game (Super Action Soccer, CIB) and he said nothing was received. The post tracking was not perfect but after 2 months the post office confirmed he received the game but.... I already sent money back to the guy. So, he has the game AND the money and I don't have the game anymore and money neither :/

He already steal you. Give him negative feedback.

I made same mistake a lot of time ago, buyer complained after one month, I returned the money, the tracking showed the package reached him in 2 months.

He never paid back even when I sent some messages. I feel silly because that was the first and last time I put positive feedback before confirmation of package received by buyer.

• Like 1

could you send us a link to one of items he bought or sold so I can add him to my block bidders list. Thanks

Ebay sucks for sellers. I get ripped off every so often the same way then stop selling for 6 months but i always go back as most people are descent on there.

Hi guys,

He already steal you. Give him negative feedback.

I made same mistake a lot of time ago, buyer complained after one month, I returned the money, the tracking showed the package reached him in 2 months.

He never paid back even when I sent some messages. I feel silly because that was the first and last time I put positive feedback before confirmation of package received by buyer.

Yes, so stupid I am.... the problem is that he continues to say he didn't receive it and I can't really say he is a liar... so weid even the post office's letter confirmed me the package was delivered.

could you send us a link to one of items he bought or sold so I can add him to my block bidders list. Thanks

Ebay sucks for sellers. I get ripped off every so often the same way then stop selling for 6 months but i always go back as most people are descent on there.

Impossible, the item was sold in February and I don't have the possibility to see the transaction anymore except via Paypal

Edited by scalpel
  • Like 1

You have thieves in the post office as well. In May I bought an item from AMAZON and on the day of delivery it was scanned "out for delivery". Minutes later another scan that they tried to deliver but I wasn't in the house. First off the post office is never here at 8:30am on a weekday. 2nd, I was at the house all day that day. Those two scans were also too close to each other so it's BS. Problem is it was one of those packages where you can see on the outside what it was so.... It was rescheduled hours later for next day delivery and that's the status it stayed at and still is. Apparently someone on the post office needed a blower. Isn't the first time either it's happened to me.

• Like 1

Hi guys,

I had some fairly recent dealings with the guy via messages on eBay - never resulted in any transactions. Initially he was quibbling about the amount I was charging for shipping a game to him within Canada, until I sent him proof of what Canada Post charges. This was suspicious to me at the time seeing as he lives in Canada and sells stuff on eBay, so his pleading ignorance about Canada Post pricing was odd. He then later started to low ball me on a game I had for sale at $7, with him offering me $5. Apparently the $2 difference was a deal breaker for him. This was coming from someone who I am convinced tries to buy low and then flip games for an exorbitant price.

I can't say if he is stealing from you or not, but it did remind me that my dealings with him left an unpleasant taste in my mouth. It has also reminded me to add him to my blocked bidders list.