IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Someone is selling a lot of 9 (8 now that I bought one) ColecoVision Power supplies for 35.00 + 9.00 Shipping OBO. I offered $25 and he took it. I know I may have been able to get it cheaper elsewhere but I've been looking for a couple months and this is the cheapest I've seen it on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122217414568

• Like 1

Looking for something expensive and ColecoVision-related to buy?

BOOM!

Good luck to all bidders! :D

EDIT: Also, I have one last copy of Front Line SCE to sell. The buyer of this final copy backed out at the last minute, so if you want it, it's yours for 37.95$US + shipping. First come, first served. :)

• Like 1

Looking for something expensive and ColecoVision-related to buy?

BOOM!

Good luck to all bidders! :D

EDIT: Also, I have one last copy of Front Line SCE to sell. The buyer of this final copy backed out at the last minute, so if you want it, it's yours for 37.95$US + shipping. First come, first served. :)

Despite it is a nice item , I have to admit i'm a little bit perplex about you selling this kind of thing... :?

Despite it is a nice item, I have to admit i'm a little bit perplex about you selling this kind of thing... :?

I originally wanted to keep this mini-cart collection for myself, as a replacement for my collection of boxed legacy games, but I came to the conclusion that I'm never going to play with these carts anyway, so might as well let a "real" collector have this. :)

I originally wanted to keep this mini-cart collection for myself, as a replacement for my collection of boxed legacy games, but I came to the conclusion that I'm never going to play with these carts anyway, so might as well let a "real" collector have this. :)

But it is "homemade" mini carts?. Not something officially sold in the 80s ? If it something official , i would love to know more about that , i have never seen these mini cart ( except the one from PKK for homebrews ).