IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Yeah Yurkie was offering it for a while but stopped do to lack of interest. You might want to check out his sales post to see if you can get an idea of how much he charged for it. Just stay away from the last few pages if you would like to avoid drama :)

Yeah I think he's just offering a power mod, eliminating the power brick all together. What I do is actually open up the old OEM power brick, repair all the components inside with quality components that will probably last another 30 to 40 years. I don't really like to cut new power jacks into a perfectly good console shell unless the customer specifically asks for it (which hasn't happened, yet... lol). Thanks for the advice! :)

• Like 2

Wow, somebody got an amazing deal in that case. If I didn't have an SGM, I'd be super jelly!

Can someone explain this to me? Is this a relisted item. I'm sure I didn't sell anybody 2 copies? And is this fake bidding and just relisting the same item?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WAR-Colecovision-Homebrew/253553478316?hash=item3b08f70aac:g:~tUAAOSwNaRazR4k

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Colecovision-Homebrew-WAR/253417270737?hash=item3b00d8add1:g:2FcAAOSwXOhafLIu

I've been resisting making any more copies as I feel the game is not as good as my more recent work but I don't want crazy prices like that happening . I may have to make more copies and list them on ebay just to keep that from happening again if this is real. It's the main reason why I continue to offer mr. turtle even 3 years later so as to keep the price down for anyone still wanting to collect.

Either that or just send me the boat load of money and i'll make all the copies you want. Ha Ha.. . half kidding anyways.

I don't mind people reselling their copy if they don't want it anymore but these prices are cracked and was never my intention.

• Like 1

Those kinds of prices almost make me want to sell mine... almost....

That's nuts. And yes, if *legit* (I don't know how many others have been auctioned), prices will probably stay high.. though I'd guess not THAT high.

Not directly, but reminds me of Ghosts N Zombies, where there were limited copies and absolutely no more being made... often sold for a lot of money.

Those kinds of prices almost make me want to sell mine... almost....

That's nuts. And yes, if *legit* (I don't know how many others have been auctioned), prices will probably stay high.. though I'd guess not THAT high.

Not directly, but reminds me of Ghosts N Zombies, where there were limited copies and absolutely no more being made... often sold for a lot of money.

It's almost nice to see collectors still battling it out to get those CV homebrews that were released in relatively low numbers. :)

Based on the user's Completed listings, it looks to me more like a collector who just wanted to unload his/her collection. WAR seems to be the only one that was re-listed, so either the original sale fell through, or there actually were 2 available to be sold. And the person is mostly a buyer, so I'm optimistic that these are legit.

I think you're right , it seems legit and it was just the same game relisted. It just seemed too high to me. I mean its not un-common for 150 - 200 on an older out of print title from any coleco homebrew. Maybe it was just a one off high price. It was a bit of a surprise. I think People would enjoy TANK MISSION much more and I would prefer to direct them to getting that one instead of this older project. I do like my cover for this older one though.

Perhaps i'll do a set of trading cards with ... only 4 cards. collect them all. I might seriously have to make some more and put them in my store even though i'ts not as good as my newer projects.

Based on the user's Completed listings, it looks to me more like a collector who just wanted to unload his/her collection. WAR seems to be the only one that was re-listed, so either the original sale fell through, or there actually were 2 available to be sold. And the person is mostly a buyer, so I'm optimistic that these are legit.

Edited by digress

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332629247768?ViewItem=&item=332629247768

This already sold but the label says "Super Game". From my research I've found nothing indicating any kind of Jumpman Junior "Super Game" for ColecoVision. I know that the Junior was added to distinguish it from the original Jumpman so maybe that's what was meant by whomever wrote the label; the ColecoVision version might as well be considered superior to the others.

The original Jumpman has different levels than Jumpman Junior on ColecoVision and Jumpman Jr. on Commodore 64. I think a ColecoVision version of Jumpman with its different levels would be awesome. Has anyone considered making a hacked Jumpman Junior to be like Jumpman?

Jumpman Junior is one my favorite ColecoVision games and one of the best on the system in my opinion despite being rather difficult; I can rarely get past level 4.

Edited by rodge2001

• 2 weeks later...

I have those games myself but I'll be watching to see what they end up going for because I have a few duplicates and CBS versions that I'm looking to sell and I'm wondering what to sell them for. I'm not looking to make a huge profit or anything and would be happy with at least what I paid but I was hoping to list mine closer to $100 (or more) if the demand is there considering what others are listed at and how much some end up going for.

Edited by rodge2001

I have those games myself but I'll be watching to see what they end up going for...

There are a few watchers - maybe all seeing what to sell theirs for! All end this weekend:

Colecovision CIB homebrews:

• Konami's Ping Pong
  • Ninja Princess
  • Pooyan
  • Remember the Flag
  • Roller Ball
  • Sudoku
  • Traffic Jam
  • Zombie Incident

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&_udlo=&_udhi=&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo=&_sabdhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=98020-4507&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_fss=1&_fsradio=%26LH_SpecificSeller%3D1&_saslop=1&_sasl=danagret&_sop=1&_dmd=1&_ipg=100&_fosrp=1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I did not realize that Coleco released software for both the ATARI and Commodore 64 computers on a two sided 5.25 inch disk (Flippy floppy with one side for ATARI computers and the other side for Commodore 64 computers).

Here is a EBAY auction for the game Wargames. What other software was released for the ATARI computers and Commodore 64 computers by Coleco?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Commodore-64-128-Computer-1984-WAR-GAMES-by-Coleco-SEALED/132716023139?hash=item1ee67dcd63%3Ag%3AySMAAOSwVEdbT9Hs&_sacat=0&_nkw=COLECO+COMMODORE&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

Edited by HDTV1080P