IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

7 minutes ago, digress said:

what is this? It must be a home made label. I don't recognize the cart shell either. Where did they get that cart shell from?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/233751266690

Can confirm, this is very likely a copy I made some time ago.  We created new labels for this and two or three other games at the time.  Haven't sold these in quite a while.  The bag is also a giveaway. 

..Al

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shameless plug...I have (10) different ADAM DDP game titles on ebay right now for anybody interested.  

LINK

All of the titles are published games (no copies), and all are either "tested and working", or "sealed and collectible" (thus unable to test).  

Games list:

2010: The Text Adventure Game

B.C. II Grog's Revenge - (sealed DDP Case)

Best of Broderbund, The: A.E. & Choplifter

Buck Rogers - (sealed DDP case)

Donkey Kong

Donkey Kong Junior

Dragon's Lair

Family Feud

Kung Fu Superkicks (TeleGames)

Zaxxon - (sealed DDP case)

I would have just offered them for sale here outright, but with minimal historical sales data for most of these games, I just figured put them up on ebay so that everybody/anybody has a chance at them.  Happy bidding.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good Lord man! There was a lot of love put into making that collection of  CV Mini Carts with labels. ?

BTW, there are 2 openings in the 1 case to fill... I think Super ****-Bo would be a good filler. In the infamous words of our dementia laden President-elect, “Come on man! Are you high or something?”.

1 hour ago, NIAD said:

Good Lord man! There was a lot of love put into making that collection of  CV Mini Carts with labels. ?

Tell me about it! I put a lot of time into all those label templates!  :D  

1 hour ago, NIAD said:

BTW, there are 2 openings in the 1 case to fill... I think Super ****-Bo would be a good filler. In the infamous words of our dementia laden President-elect, “Come on man! Are you high or something?”.

Actually, I don't see how that would fit on a mini-cart...  :? 

bad trader ebay. Has been harrassing me on ebay. 

neovoyager

AKA

AKA
FABRICE BUCAILLE of france

details :
wants to not pay for 3 weeks on a $60 item despite listing stating 3 days max. I clarified that 3 days max. There will be another copy come along on ebay and wait for that.
then bids anyways... 224$     4 days later magically had money and proceeds not to pay beyond reasonable period...

I remind him to pay after 4 days
at which time he demands free shipping with no tracking.

So i cancelled as all sellers know what is up. Ship to without tracking, claim it never arrived claim money back on ebay. Blocked on ebay for all future sales.

Different item of same name is listed but France is not an option to ship to. 
Bids using 2nd id ( phonenix3797 ) since (neovoyager) is now blocked and this listing does not offer shipping to france, on purpose. He has confirmed the second id is him on ebay messaging.

anyways using second ebay profile of his parents house within same town and demands I ship it to his parents address despite listed as not shipping to france. No shipping offered to france as I do not want to ship to france knowing he would try this.

Threats and more threats via messages. Then leaves negatative feedback which I am attempting to have removed based upon ineligible shipping location. 

AVOID! I recommend you block him on ebay too with block bidders list. 
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, digress said:

bad trader ebay. Has been harrassing me on ebay. 

neovoyager

AKA

AKA
FABRICE BUCAILLE of france
AVOID! I recommend you block him on ebay too with block bidders list. 

Well, I just went to add him to my blocked bidders list to only find him there already!!!!  After searching my emails I found that I too had similar issues with a ColecoVision game he bought from me back in June 2016.  After making payment, he then starts to quibble about the cost of shipping from Canada to France asking me to reduce the cost and to ADD tracking.  After explaining that adding tracking would more than double the shipping cost he agrees for it to be sent with the service I offered in the listing.  Two weeks later he starts an "item not received dispute" with eBay!!!!!  Fortunately, I had taken pictures of the parcel before shipping and also added delivery notification so I knew he had received the item.  I can't remember the details from this point on but I vaguely recall phoning eBay and getting the dispute cancelled and the money in my PayPal account released.  He pissed me off enough that I blocked him from any future bidding.

I have also added phoenix3797 so thanks for the warning about that account.

Edited by Ikrananka
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, digress said:

I've decided to take a moral stand against this scammer as ebay is ignoring my pleas to remove his negative feedback. I'll probably lose my ebay account over this but check out my listing before it gets taken down.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/254799477943

Have you phoned eBay and explained the situation?  I've found talking to a real person at eBay the only way to get them to take action.  Sending them messages, in my experience, results in nothing happening.

14 minutes ago, digress said:

I've decided to take a moral stand against this scammer as ebay is ignoring my pleas to remove his negative feedback. I'll probably lose my ebay account over this but check out my listing before it gets taken down.

He seems like an exceptional dangus.

Good for you for standing up. Ebay has become a crap pool.

I agree calling them is likely your only way to get any attention from them.

Good luck!

• Like 1

That's my thought. They'll at least have to see it to take it down. 

I think i've decided to close the ebay account after this so i might as well warn a few others in the community with my absurd auction. We'll see what happens with ebay. They might not even notice.

The original listing for $60 Canadian. Just trying to sell off some of my collection in this rather tough year but having to deal with this guy it's just not worth it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, krslam said:

I see the auction is still up.  Guess they're not paying attention.

Yeah it's interesting. It's like realizing all the prison gaurds went home and no one is monitoring the inmates. I was sure it would be taken down by now. It seems we are on our own.

I'll leave it up a while longer. Ebay has left me no other defense from this abusive ebayer.

It's working by the way. He contacted me to take it down so he seen it as well as several other victims of his that contacted me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/5/2020 at 2:20 PM, digress said:

^ This is the Greatest thing I've seen lately!!!

Cheers!

(I also blocked him)

• Like 3