IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

The CV Club Card and CV Backpack that recently were up on eBay went for INSANELY low prices considering how rare each of these items are! I almost bid on the CV Club Card due to the fact that no one else was bidding it up, but now I'm glad I didn't seeing as you ended up winning it for a great price especially since I would have tried flipping it for around $50. :grin:

I know it's not much, but I got this for about $2.00 on EBay. Now my Colecovision Video Club Membership kit is complete. I purchased a kit off of J-F last year, but it was missing the membership card.

Pretty snazzy that the card is in 3-D if you tilt it.

attachicon.gif20141011_171109.jpg

attachicon.gif20141011_171119.jpg

Totally awesome deal ... yet another miracle... Would have bid, but already have one...

The CV Club Card and CV Backpack that recently were up on eBay went for INSANELY low prices considering how rare each of these items are! I almost bid on the CV Club Card due to the fact that no one else was bidding it up, but now I'm glad I didn't seeing as you ended up winning it for a great price especially since I would have tried flipping it for around $50. :grin:

I wasn't sure the backpack was authentic... I'd never seen mention of it before... Live and learn...

That's funny..I'm glad you didn't bid. The opening bid was $2.00. I put my maximum at $20, and thought that was too high. Someone else bid $2.59, and went no higher. So I won for $2.84!

Edited by Bartsfam
  • Like 2

I wasn't sure the backpack was authentic... I'd never seen mention of it before... Live and learn...

I'm pretty sure that the CV Backpack was the real deal, but having never seen one BITD since they were not widely distributed, I can't say I'm 100%... maybe 99.9%. Congrats on the pickup Toby!

Very reasonable price even considering this is the :roll: easiest :roll: of the three double-enders to find in CIB form.

Very reasonable price even considering this is the :roll: easiest :roll: of the three double-enders to find in CIB form.

Yeah, I guess the fact that it was CIB, I was a bit put off with the writing on the cart and the box was a bit worn. I've not seen a de for some time though, and I already have the cart. I did offer 250 on it though ;\

Yeah for sure, but this is one of the three clear cases ed said he was auctioning off per his agreement with his investor (or whoever) prior to shipping second run .. ? Still, Wow...

Not my listing, and I don't know if there is anything of value in this lot. But since it was listed in the wrong place (for the most part), I figured I would post it here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HUGE-RARE-Lot-of-Commodore-64-Manuals-Book-Lables-etc-Great-Bundle-SEE-PICS-/161446697686?pt=US_Other_Video_Game_Accessories&hash=item2596f91ad6

Maybe someone here will see something they need.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First question that comes to my mind is: Did the buyer get assurances from the seller that the cart works? Evolution carts have a high failure rate...

The cart works fine :)

I'm not aware of the high failure rate. Throughout my years of collecting I have had 3 different Evolution carts and all of them worked (maybe I was lucky?).