IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

This Colecovision on eBay has a RCA video mod, and a pause switch mounted up front. Along with 2 Ball-top controllers, probably made by Yurkie. Very nice and clean, but eBay may pull it once they find out it's a modified console.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3006219407671?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=300621940767&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Why would they pull it if it is modified??

I thought eBay cancelled anything that has been modified.

They have pulled mine in the past, but that was several years ago. Maybe things have changed.

Whoever ends up with this console will be happy, as it looks like some of Yurkie's excellent work.

:):thumbsup:

Yes it does but I would rather buy from Yurkie himself though.

I have also bought from Yurkie, as he always does an excellent job.

I enjoy my Colecovision console that Yurkie created, and the controllers are the best!

:)

• Like 1

Ya I got a couple but man I can't believe I forgot about that one!! I think everybody came on ebay at the same time I did :roll: . I missed a few I was really wanting one of them was eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967533041?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696753304&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] & eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967490881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696749088&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

They got a little high and I thought I was going to get up and down, but it didn't happen :_(

Damn! My alarm did not go off because my phone was dead and look what happen :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967429041?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696742904&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

That is an unbelievable price for such a hard to get CIB. I should know, I paid a lot more for mine! Let me add some more.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BTW, fun night on eBay, eh? :twisted:

I did get a War Room that looks like its in great condition so I can turn it into my Lord Of The Dungeon Probe 2000 :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: :lust: I can't wait :!: :party::music:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967467531?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696746753&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

So I'm happy about that :party:

• Like 1

Ya I got a couple but man I can't believe I forgot about that one!! I think everybody came on ebay at the same time I did :roll: . I missed a few I was really wanting one of them was eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967533041?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696753304&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] & eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2306967490881?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230696749088&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

They got a little high and I thought I was going to get up and down, but it didn't happen :_(

Actually wing war was that ridiculous price but Up and Down was very cheap as well. The ones I have seen over the past 2 years have always gone over $100 usually averaging around $140

Actually wing war was that ridiculous price but Up and Down was very cheap as well. The ones I have seen over the past 2 years have always gone over $100 usually averaging around $140

Well that makes me cry more :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_( :_(

The low prices could be, at least partially, attributed to the seller restricting his auctions to the US only. If he sold worldwide then the auctions may well have fetched a lot more money. That said, the poor quality of the photographs didn't do the seller any favours.

I cannot tell a lie....I bought a boxed Tournament Tennis and a repro boxed Gyruss for $25 for both. I thought I was getting a real find. Then I realized the Tournament Tennis was a Tele-Games.

I should have read NIAD's rarity list a little closer. :(

I was watching that auction. Where is NIAD's rarity list?

I cannot tell a lie....I bought a boxed Tournament Tennis and a repro boxed Gyruss for $25 for both. I thought I was getting a real find. Then I realized the Tournament Tennis was a Tele-Games.

Here is my updated list as the one linked was the original. As you will see, I am also adding in all the controllers and other miscellaneous CV items, but I haven't had the time of late to finish everything... when I do, I will post the updated list in it's proper thread.

ColecoVision & ADAM Cartridge Collector\'s Rarity List v2.00 (2011) (NIAD).rtf

• Like 1

Here is my updated list as the one linked was the original. As you will see, I am also adding in all the controllers and other miscellaneous CV items, but I haven't had the time of late to finish everything... when I do, I will post the updated list in it's proper thread.

After I bought the Telegames Tournament Tennis, then I read a thread warning unsuspecting buyers about paying too much for the Telegames Tennis, thinking that it is an Imagic Tennis, although I cannot find the thread now....

Edited by Bartsfam

Very nice I like the updated list :thumbsup:

After I bought the Telegames Tournament Tennis, then I read a thread warning unsuspecting buyers about paying too much for the Telegames Tennis, thinking that it is an Imagic Tennis, although I cannot find the thread now....

TeleGames actually released 3 reproductions (Tour. Tennis ($9.95 NOS), Motocross Racer ($14.95 NOS) and Kung-Fu SuperKicks (hard to find)) in those nice blue boxes that I have seen... there could be 1 or 2 more games released like this but I would have to do some research. For those prices, I would have to say they are worth adding to the collection.

The majority of the other TeleGames repros. were put out in green clamshell cases with copied artwork insert pages and manuals and, to me, aren't worth the time and expense to pickup except, of course, the following games that were only released by TeleGames with professional artwork and better manuals:

- Boulder Dash

- Rock'n Bolt

- Alcazar

- Skiing

And then of course there are the TeleGames repros of the Bit Corp. games that are worth picking up because you'll probably never see an original Bit Corp. CIB since the people that have them will most likely never sell.

Edited by NIAD

Great resource. Do you think the recent NIB Sunrise games sale changed the rarity of those five games?

Everything always seems to be in a state of flux when it comes to these collectible items. The "yellow" Sunrise boxes have stayed pretty consistent and gradually increased in value over time, but the "silver" Sunrise boxes are a different story thanks to AtariAge member Ozma Wars. He has been selling off a supply of these silver boxed games (that he acquired years ago), so therefore they have become more easily available. I'm not sure what he has left, if any, after the joint effort by himself and Pixelboy earlier this year... so we'll just have to wait a little bit to see how the rarity is affected.

Great resource. Do you think the recent NIB Sunrise games sale changed the rarity of those five games?

Everything always seems to be in a state of flux when it comes to these collectible items. The "yellow" Sunrise boxes have stayed pretty consistent and gradually increased in value over time, but the "silver" Sunrise boxes are a different story thanks to AtariAge member Ozma Wars. He has been selling off a supply of these silver boxed games (that he acquired years ago), so therefore they have become more easily available. I'm not sure what he has left, if any, after the joint effort by himself and Pixelboy earlier this year... so we'll just have to wait a little bit to see how the rarity is affected.

I recently made a deal with Ozma Wars (Max) and I'll soon have some cases of those Sunrise games (Silver)

So, if there's some people who want a set, contact me

I recently made a deal with Ozma Wars (Max) and I'll soon have some cases of those Sunrise games (Silver)

So, if there's some people who want a set, contact me

With that being the case:

:arrow: Sunrise "YELLOW" Box variations: R5 to R8 in rarity depending on the title

:arrow: Sunrise "SILVER" Box variations: R1 :mad:

Just kidding, but with all the recent silver box variations that have become available, I would have to think the YELLOW box variations are more valuable and harder to come by.

Edited by NIAD