IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3217180718511?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321718071851&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Was this the real deal?

I saw it and toyed with buying it for probably 20 minutes yesterday. I know it was likely a pretty decent deal and a lot of people are looking for it. In the end I just couldn't bring myself to spend over $100 on a homebrew of any sort and passed. I also had read stories of fake ones out there and I really wasn't positive of what I would be buying.

Something seems fishy about this listing. Unless I click the link posted above, I cannot get it to appear in any searches for completed auctions, nor does it appear in the sellers completed auctions.

Screen Shot 2015-04-08 at 10.59.05.png

Screen Shot 2015-04-08 at 11.15.19.png

Edited by TPR

:roll: Happiest is out of his mind on that one (as usual)...

Every "Smure Rescue(Smurf Rescue)" Taiwan Cooper I've seen is spelled that way.. Most of those games have terrible spelling errors in general, nothing new there. :lol:

Those games aren't really worth more than $10 - $20 a piece .. maybe more on a good day, if they're Mint condition. That is not Mint.

Even if they chopped off $300 to make it $29.95, it's still not worth that much.. not even close.

:roll: Happiest is out of his mind on that one (as usual)...

Every "Smure Rescue(Smurf Rescue)" Taiwan Cooper I've seen is spelled that way.. Most of those games have terrible spelling errors in general, nothing new there. :lol:

Those games aren't really worth more than $10 - $20 a piece .. maybe more on a good day, if they're Mint condition. That is not Mint.

Even if they chopped off $300 to make it $29.95, it's still not worth that much.. not even close.

$10 for any of those Taiwan Cooper style reproductions is more than plenty.

• Like 2