IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Those controller set were made by a member here, Yurkie

Not by CollectorVision

yep,

Yurkie was nice enough to give me some advice; and some information like the original price

+ he's just hired a bounty hunter currently tracking the ip address of the ebayer to hunt him down

He'll be sentenced to fix the broken controllers of all members here at Atariage

Ahah!

pirates-caribbean.png

yep,

Yurkie was nice enough to give me some advice; and some information like the original price

+ he's just hired a bounty hunter currently tracking the ip address of the ebayer to hunt him down

He'll be sentenced to fix the broken controllers of all members here at Atariage

Ahah!

pirates-caribbean.png

Run Joe Run!

Do you think it is rarer than Tournament Tennis (Imagic) ? I will sell my CIB soon.

I watched a Tournament Tennis CIB have trouble selling on ebay for a sub $300.00 price a few months ago, I was really surprised... But I've consistently watched Math Wiz CIB and NIB sell very high... Junior listed TT as a 10 and MW as a 9 (those are pretty outdated and I'm working on that site to make it mobile friendly (I won't take down the old site rest assured) and to update the rarity ratings to be consistent with Jim's (He lists both as R9 CB). They are both very hard to come by CIB, and even more so NIB.

I watched a Tournament Tennis CIB have trouble selling on ebay for a sub $300.00 price a few months ago, I was really surprised... But I've consistently watched Math Wiz CIB and NIB sell very high... Junior listed TT as a 10 and MW as a 9 (those are pretty outdated and I'm working on that site to make it mobile friendly (I won't take down the old site rest assured) and to update the rarity ratings to be consistent with Jim's (He lists both as R9 CB). They are both very hard to come by CIB, and even more so NIB.

Thanks a lot for the information ! :) I agree, Math Wiz and TT should have the same rating.

Dragonfire and Fathom took a much higher price that I was expecting them to! Who got those? I feel like there's been a much higher swarm of sealed stuff on eBay lately that I've seen in at least the last few months!

Dragonfire and Fathom took a much higher price that I was expecting them to! Who got those? I feel like there's been a much higher swarm of sealed stuff on eBay lately that I've seen in at least the last few months!

I ended up with the Mermaid Rescue Simulator. Which went for Intellivision prices, but it was sealed. There has been an uptick in sealed stuff on eBay.

I'm starting to think that the R5 and R6 games are actually harder to find in decent shape then the R8s and up. Q*Berts Qubes pops up more frequently on eBay than Frogger 2 (in decent boxed condition). I can't remember the last time Dragonfire popped up CIB. Maybe I just notice Qubes more because it automatically has a high dollar amount next to it.

no you are not wrong, qubes was considered high priced selling for 300 or so each time then all of a sudden ebay got flooded over the years with lots of them. Now when I say lots of them I am talking 2 handfulls which is a lot for hard to find items. :)

Dragonfire doesn't pop up too much, considering the awesome shape it was in I can see why a couple people would want it bad and cause a crazy price. They obviously wanted it bad because oil wells selling at the same time sold for cheap. That is one that is usually around 300. To make you feel better I saw a clamshell Alphabet Zoo which does not pop up much. Since I had the box and not the clamshell I decided what the hell. It is probably worth 100 - 175. I got it for 6 bucks. :) It makes up for all of the crazy priced Items I had to buy to get to my CIB collection. When you get to where I am you start going , oh I don't have the Canadian version of this CIB. :)

• Like 2

Another Juno First just went up:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ColecoVision-Juno-First-prototype-copy-3-5-very-limited-/161790336055?hash=item25ab749c37

I grabbed #2 and wrote a mini-review of it in my "Why I got back into collecting..." thread. I really liked the arcade version of the game and this version plays well and feels great on the CV!

Another Juno First just went up:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ColecoVision-Juno-First-prototype-copy-3-5-very-limited-/161790336055?hash=item25ab749c37

I grabbed #2 and write a mini-review of it in my "Why I got back into collecting..." thread. I really liked the arcade version of the game and this version plays well and feels great on the CV!

You won #1 and bought # 2 also ?

I can't believe a Colecovision Sub Scan is only going for $6.99??!?! There can't be many of these out there, right? ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sub-Scan-Subscan-Colecovision-Coleco-Vision-Original-Game-Cartridge-Only-/371410766691?hash=item5679ce8b63

Well, if the buyer has an Expansion Module #1, he should be able to play this, but I still think the seller is going to get some bad feedback... ;)

My personal copies of Mr Chin and Mario Bros for the Colecovision are up on EBay, they're being handled by a friend of mine who takes care of EBay stuff for me. :)

They've been well aired out, for those who remember the initial releases. ;) They are starting pretty high, I admit, but if you've been looking...!

Mr Chin: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1617925567171?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=161792556717&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Mario Bros: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1517778199351?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=151777819935&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

ok, For how much a Loose Super Sketch can sell for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Super-Sketch-/161787623777?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Its not my auction but I'm curious!

...Than all you need to do is to buy a TI/99 one for $20 for the box instructions and all insert ;)

(Of course you'll still be missing the real sticker, but its a cheaper way to do it.)

Edited by coleco_master