IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

ok, For how much a Loose Super Sketch can sell for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Super-Sketch-/161787623777?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Its not my auction but I'm curious!

...Than all you need to do is to buy a TI/99 one for $20 for the box instructions and all insert ;)

(Of course you'll still be missing the real sticker, but its a cheaper way to do it.)

I sold mine for $300 buy it now, maybe could have gotten more??? don't know. BUT, no box, instructions, or tracing samples

I sold mine for $300 buy it now, maybe could have gotten more??? don't know. BUT, no box, instructions, or tracing samples

If yours was CIB you definitely screwed yourself by not making it a regular auction.

Since this is so hard to get most people will wait for a full CIB. Depending on crazyness of ebay auction I could see it selling for anywhere between 400 - 1000

With no box or instructions I guess it is just how desperate someone is to have it because I wouldn't consider it worth much but as we can see it is already up to 200. Personally if I didn't already have one I wouldn't waste money until I found a CIB.

If yours was CIB you definitely screwed yourself by not making it a regular auction.

Since this is so hard to get most people will wait for a full CIB. Depending on crazyness of ebay auction I could see it selling for anywhere between 400 - 1000

With no box or instructions I guess it is just how desperate someone is to have it because I wouldn't consider it worth much but as we can see it is already up to 200. Personally if I didn't already have one I wouldn't waste money until I found a CIB.

I know I could never swing a CIB, so a loose copy is the best I could hope for. I was willing to get close to 200 on this one but I had to bail at that point. Not sure I'll ever end up with a copy of this.

ok, For how much a Loose Super Sketch can sell for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Colecovision-Super-Sketch-/161787623777?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276

Its not my auction but I'm curious!

...Than all you need to do is to buy a TI/99 one for $20 for the box instructions and all insert ;)

(Of course you'll still be missing the real sticker, but its a cheaper way to do it.)

Shipping:
Does not ship to Canada | See details

That's gonna hurt the bidding.

So I finally fell victim to someone shipping a "sealed NIB" game in a padded envelope. :(

I picked up at Lady Bug NIB and the pic on the auction showed it in great condition. Got the package in the mail today, yellow padded envelope, and the front and back slightly crushed. *sigh* The rest of it is in decent shape and it was only $20 so I'll hang onto it. But still... frustrating. I sent a message to the seller. He charged $4 shipping and it cost him $2.94. Something tells me he could have probably found a box for 99 cents.

^ I'm most certainly going to leave negative feedback. If it was more money, I'd probably go the claim route, but not sure it's worth $20 to spend the time to do it. End of the day, it certainly wasn't the worst condition I've seen something in, but it was disappointing.

From what I know, this unit is to test the Adam. Only are known to exist. The seller has it on Ebay for the last 6 months.... I would never pay that much for it.

But this is kind of stuff that worth what you think it worth.

• Like 1

Does Derby has been put to fool people? (Simply a Destructor ''prototype'')

OR

It's really the Destruction Derby prototype?

Well, my guess is it's simply a ''in house copy'' of Destructor

Glad to hear that you will be following thru with an eBay claim.

As far as the ADAM Final Test unit, it is exactly what it says with a custom built PCB inside the EM#1 case, but it is completely useless without the instructions (think Retroillucid has those along with another one of these units) and possibly a hook-up to another device.

Of course JC of atari2600.com is asking a ridiculous price... but as usual, he can ask whatever he wants. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it as it probably doesn't work and definetely won't without the instructions.

Save yourself some money unless you really want it and can talk JC down to a more reasonable price.

They are just early protos of Destructor and JC did state in the auction that they were that. It makes sense that someone at Coleco wrote Derby on the labels seeing as Destructor had it's roots as Destruction Derby before evolving into something completely different.

Of course JC of atari2600.com is asking a ridiculous price... but as usual, he can ask whatever he wants. I wouldn't pay more than $300 for it as it probably doesn't work and definetely won't without the instructions.

Save yourself some money unless you really want it and can talk JC down to a more reasonable price.

Oh, it's not something I was interested in, just curious to what it was. And you're right, for a non-functional item that would "sit on the shelf" just to say you had, that is an insane price. Even at a couple hundred bucks I'd have to ask myself if it's something I'd really need.

Glad to hear that you will be following thru with an eBay claim.

As far as the ADAM Final Test unit, it is exactly what it says with a custom built PCB inside the EM#1 case, but it is completely useless without the instructions (think Retroillucid has those along with another one of these units) and possibly a hook-up to another device.

I do have all the instructions for this ADAM Final Test Unit

And you're right, for a non-functional item that would "sit on the shelf" just to say you had, that is an insane price. Even at a couple hundred bucks I'd have to ask myself if it's something I'd really need.

Hmmmm. Guess I shouldn't show you some parts of my Inty collection. ??

Hey, it's cool. Everyone has their own interests and stuff. I'm just more into collecting stuff I can actually play and use.

Yep, I love those parts of my collection too, it's just that eventually you run out of the playable things to collect and move on to the not so playable. ?

• Like 1

[so I finally fell victim to someone shipping a "sealed NIB" game in a padded envelope. :(

I picked up at Lady Bug NIB and the pic on the auction showed it in great condition. Got the package in the mail today, yellow padded envelope, and the front and back slightly crushed. *sigh* The rest of it is in decent shape and it was only $20 so I'll hang onto it. But still... frustrating. I sent a message to the seller. He charged $4 shipping and it cost him $2.94. Something tells me he could have probably found a box for 99 cents.]

That drives me crazy... I had a guy tape a Mr. Do box shut and put stamps directly on it... And another Ebay seller, duct tapped a mint condition Adam Box (Exp Mod 3) together including the posting label attached directly to the box, totally destroyed the box...