IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

No, that is not a good price - that is an insanely high price.

That seller (originally called RelliK111) prices everything that is mildly rare at ridiculously high levels and has done so for many years. Just look at the other items he's selling.

I was wondering if that was Rellik. I couldn't recall for sure what he changed his name to but the rediculous and shady listings made me think it was him. He's apparently moved as I believe he used to be in Ohio.

Shit - you're right. The box looked like it had some printing flaws but now I realise that's the lighting effect through the plastic outer box. Good grief, plus it says CollectorVision in the title!!!!

I have the CollectorVision boxes and they look great. Much much much more economical that buying anything from Relik.

I must be blind, where does it say Collectorvision?

I spotted a promotional CBS-ColecoVision brochure for sale here in the UK, which I thought may be of interest to you.

The seller states that it was produced circa 1982/83. Interestingly enough, if you look at picture 4, you will see that infamous early design of 'Expansion Module 3'/ADAM.

eBay item # 201946069110 - CBS ColecoVision brochure

Wow - final bid was £149 (~US$190) - that just seems crazy to me. But then again I don't ever recall seeing one of these for sale before so maybe not. Anyway, I'm so glad I kept my copy all these years and didn't need to bid. Did someone here win it?

Wow - final bid was £149 (~US$190) - that just seems crazy to me. But then again I don't ever recall seeing one of these for sale before so maybe not. Anyway, I'm so glad I kept my copy all these years and didn't need to bid. Did someone here win it?

I saw that... was wondering same thing...

Silly price to my mind, but if people are ready to spend that much money... I wish I could have a good scan for my site.

Hi everyone,

Greetings from (not so sunny) Belfast, Northern Ireland again!

I spotted a promotional CBS-ColecoVision brochure for sale here in the UK, which I thought may be of interest to you.

The seller states that it was produced circa 1982/83. Interestingly enough, if you look at picture 4, you will see that infamous early design of 'Expansion Module 3'/ADAM.

eBay item # 201946069110 - CBS ColecoVision brochure

HOLY SHIT !!! REALLY ??? 149pounds ($190) !!!

Anyone still wants one, i'll take $175 plus shipping and insurance. Just send me a PM.

Edited by NIAD

Yeah, that seemed insane to me, too. It's a nice brochure, but I didn't feel it had as much unique features or artwork as one of the press kits full of those sell sheets has.