IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

Sweet pickup Scalpel. I cringe to think what it must have cost you for the entire lot, but then again a large pickup like this to jumpstart your collection will save you considerably in both time and money when you consider chasing all these items down individually.

Not to devalue the CBS system and extra controllers that are all CIB because they are expensive items to purchase individually, but the really big scores in order are:

:arrow: 2 Sammy Lightfoot CIBs :-o

:arrow: Tournament Tennis CIB

:arrow: Super Action Football (Soccer) CIB

:arrow: Threshold CIB

:arrow: Gateway to Apshai CIB (CBS release)

:arrow: Oil's Well CIB

:arrow: Tutankham CIB

Once again, congrats on the big pickup!

• Like 2

Sweet pickup Scalpel. I cringe to think what it must have cost you for the entire lot, but then again a large pickup like this to jumpstart your collection will save you considerably in both time and money when you consider chasing all these items down individually.

Not to devalue the CBS system and extra controllers that are all CIB because they are expensive items to purchase individually, but the really big scores in order are:

:arrow: 2 Sammy Lightfoot CIBs :-o

:arrow: Tournament Tennis CIB

:arrow: Super Action Football (Soccer) CIB

:arrow: Threshold CIB

:arrow: Gateway to Apshai CIB (CBS release)

:arrow: Oil's Well CIB

:arrow: Tutankham CIB

Once again, congrats on the big pickup!

BTW scalpel, what's that loose cartridge on the bottom left of the picture with all the other loose carts?

WOW even some rare CBS games, never seen a CBS Bump N Jump.

Wow! Some awesome pickups in there Scalpel! Congrats!

That is a very nice score :lust: You have a lot of very rare high $ CIB games there! Congrats! :cool: :thumbsup:

Congrats scalpel - some very very nice items there and some nice rare ones too. Enjoy :)

My guess is a Atari 2600 cart

Thanks a lot all of you. Yes, I think I'm really a lucky guy. I drove 500 miles yesterday to pick them and I have to tell the truth, I was so excited that it was impossible to sleep ^^ for a long long time :)

Yes, that loose cartridge on the bottom left of the picture with all the other loose carts it's a Atari 2600 cart, sorry for the mistake.

This is too rich for my blood...but I wanted to make sure all of the die hard collectors did not miss out on this Colecovision Press kit.

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3211322496661?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=321132249666&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I imagine someone here already owns this? Is is valuable, and what do you think the final price will be?

Only 3 bidders went for it, and the price got up to the high bid of $609.59 a good 7 hours before the auction ended.

I'm not the one ;)

in fact, I did not bid at all

OK, OK already, I'll fess up. I won the auction for the "1982 Coleco Press Kit - 2nd Revision" and trust me, even if you had teamed up, you wouldn't have won. ;)

At least now, the flyers that we didn't have scans of will be in good hands and scans will be made. Another nice thing about this auction is that it contains flyers from both revisions of the 1982 Press Kits, so I will have some extra flyers to sell off to anyone interested.

Edited by NIAD
  • Like 1

Doh! J-F, you know that was me that came second. :) Sounds like we should have talked

Considering how much we jacked up the prices butting heads on this auction, maybe we should have talked. :( Oh well, live and learrn for the next time seeing as this really ultra-rare stuff is usually only going to draw one or more of us CV Brotheren into bidding.

• Like 3

Just wants to get rid of it because his colecovision kicked the bucket but the price jacked up to 150 buck profit. :)

I am surprised people still sell stuff on craigs list.

The few times I put tickets up for sale on there instead of serious offers all I got was stories about how peoples lives were going through hardships and could I give them a super cheap discount.

Then you have the wonderful experience of meeting these people if you do sell something and you wonder if they are going to rob or kill me.