IGNORED

Colecovision Auction Watch

Rev

post-16925-0-16808200-1379021339_thumb.jpgThis is worth up to $750! Holy S--- Batman.

Gads I bought this in a collection around 98-99 (96 different games as I recall - with a boxed Jungle Hunt that I let go (wish I hadn't now...).

I probably check to make sure tha game worked and then put it away 15 years ago...

I

I know at least 3 HARCORE collectors who are after this one

....and , it's the rarest release ... so.....

Does WizMath CIB really worth $1000 ?

Hard to say but this is ALOT rarer than games I saw selling for 1K and more

Problem is, the fan based is ALOT smaller than other ones

So yeah, for me WizMath CIB (including the insert card) is worth about 1K

To be honest, I expect something around $750

Agreed 100% especially when it comes to these very rare titles that seldom become available. I still personally think that a TRUE value of WizMath CIB is in the $400 range especially when you consider that another ultra rare item, the Super Sketch Pad with Sketch Master, has recently been selling for around $500 and there is a NIB one available on www.atari2600.com for $700. As we all know, however, when these types of items do become available, all bets are off and the sky seems to be the limit... so the seller will end up being a happy camper in the end.

The other side to all this is that after the first one is auctioned off and garners some BIG BUCKS, other people who own the same item want to cash in as well and decide to sell there's. I've seen it happen a lot over the last couple years, so maye there is a run of WizMath CIBs on the horizon.

• Like 1

I have seen more than a few Xonox and other rare games in the past year go for huge numbers. Are these values average, or do you think CV CIBs are sitting on a slight rise in the popularity/worth curve?

My advice: Do not collect CV for the value..... (Any system actually)

But specially, the CV

value of CV collecting is a straight line

Prices may vary from time to time but since about 3-5 years, value of common and uncommon titles decrease significaly

I.E 10 years before, you had to pay around $70 for Tarzan, about the same for Cabbage Patch Kids

Add to the top of that, many sealed cases of games has been found and sold online

The good thing is we have one of the largest homebrew scene, in term of released homebrew

For a small community like our, we should all be very proud

I was just curious about how much it might cost me to fill in the gaps in my collection. Otherwise, I'm not really concerned with values, since I'm not planning on ever getting rid of anything.

Good

If you're not sure about the value of a certain game, ask here.

You will end up with different point of view (like NIAD and me ;) ) ... wich is good because you get different opinion about the value

Always good to have more than one opinion, this how you can set a REAL price point. :)

• Like 2

Whoever Nintendomatic is, he had / has one impressive collection. The stuff I've seen him sell is not only rare, but some of the nicest condition items that have come around in a while.

I don't know if it pisses you guys off as much as me but maybe if it does and we all complain to ebay they will finally do something about it.

This user id in ebay giveit2me234 has been posting new items non stop that have nothing to do with video games yet he has every console in his description so that we see his stupid stuff.

I don't know how to report the user but you can report any of his items. as Listing Practices, search and browser manipulation, keyword spamming.

Then say somethign like All giveit2me234 items for sale are showing up in gaming searches and he is selling no games

In the movies they would hire a hitman. Unfortunately I guess this is all we can do to him.

I know I personally will never buy anything from this user even if he had the last CIB I needed because of what he is doing.

So who won the wizmath game?? Wow!! Is all I have to say!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I was going to say "who is the lucky guy?" but with that price... I'm not sure if he is lucky :D

But now probably he is very happy of completing his collection :)

I suppose now my loose cartridge has increased its value :D

Edited by nanochess

:-o WOW :-o

Winning bid of $1083.00 for a WizMath CIB!!! I guess at that price, we just may see more come up for auction. I've spent some serious cash to acquire certain items over the last couple years, but there is no way I'd be willing to go this high even if it was the last CIB that I needed to complete my collection.

Great call on this one J-F. :thumbsup: