IGNORED

The Official AtariAge SECRET SANTA 2011

the.golden.ax

I already posted when I actually received my package, but I just wanted to post again now that I've gotten through half of my Halo book. I love it even more now! Plus, I never did say thank you for the Life Savers that were sent as well Yes, I actually did feel bad about not mentioning those in my first post....I was just so excited about the book that the Life Savers slipped my mind. But now that I've been enjoying them I wanted to say thanks!

You shouldn't have gotten me a pinball machine, but thanks! :D ;)

Do you know how much it costs to ship a pinball machine via UPS?

..Al

Better question...can you guess how many pieces a pinball machine would be smashed into by the time it arrived if you sent via UPS? :rolling:

I sent mine out today, via Priority Mail. It's staying in-state, so my recipient should get it by tomorrow, or Friday at the absolute latest.

Sorry it took me a bit of extra time, but I wanted to find some good stuff, and then after I had everything collected I got super-busy at work and forgot to send it.

Ax, I have a trade box full of stuff, so please forward someone to me that didn't get a SS package on the 19th. I'd be happy to be a double-secret Santa.

Chris

You shouldn't have gotten me a pinball machine, but thanks! :D ;)

Do you know how much it costs to ship a pinball machine via UPS?

..Al

Better question...can you guess how many pieces a pinball machine would be smashed into by the time it arrived if you sent via UPS? :rolling:

Answer, not as many as it would had it gone USPS. :D

No package from Santa as of yet. :( Fingers crossed it hasn't been lost in the crazy mail storm that happens during the holidays. I'll post if/when it arrives. :P

• Like 1

I know my SS recipient got theirs...said they are waiting till xmas, so I hope they like it. I still haven't received mine yet, but I am not concerned about it...yet! :woozy:

Assuming my powers of deductive reasoning are correct - look at post 321! Loved it! Dots: eaten. Tonight I am going through all the names mentioned in How to Win at Video Games to see where they are now :-)