IGNORED

4 Atari 16MB Hard Disk Images Completed

kheffington

Not to fan the flames, but it is kinda ironic that the complaints are coming from a guy who has blatently ripped off Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Jurassic Park with "his" software.

Kinda hard to claim IP infringement on software that infringes movie IP.

Pirates complaining about pirates.

I understand the complaint, I would be mad if my software got used without permission. That being said, a simple (and polite) "please remove my software and ask permission next time" would have sufficed. Maybe it's a language barrier? It's very easy to forget than English is not many user's 1st language. Oh well - the issue has been resolved, so I'll bow out and hopefully we can all be nice to each other again :)

Access to these Hard Drive images have been locked on the server side and can no longer be downloaded.

F**K!!!!

I meant to download these, and now I can't.

I have older versions. Can someone (whom I know, presumably) PM me with a Megaupload (or similar) link?

I wholeheartedly applause the efforts to Kheffington - a real stand-up guy, and a tireless advocate of A8 gaming. He never was out to make a penny, and he is surely to be admired for his willingness to share in what was merely AN ORGANIZATION of what WE ALL HAD, ALREADY. Nice bunch of ingrates! Some of you guys fit in real well with the butthole "new Atari" folks, and the alleged "SOPA" act. Class act, indeed. Congrats on succeeding in diminishing the A8 gaming experience. Perhaps only 0.05% of the entire world's population even gives a SHIT about gaming on the A8 (not commercially viable) , and you've succeeded in fucking it up for them. Big applause for you!

Access to these Hard Drive images have been locked on the server side and can no longer be downloaded.

F**K!!!!

I meant to download these, and now I can't.

I have older versions. Can someone (whom I know, presumably) PM me with a Megaupload (or similar) link?

I wholeheartedly applause the efforts to Kheffington - a real stand-up guy, and a tireless advocate of A8 gaming. He never was out to make a penny, and he is surely to be admired for his willingness to share in what was merely AN ORGANIZATION of what WE ALL HAD, ALREADY. Nice bunch of ingrates! Some of you guys fit in real well with the butthole "new Atari" folks, and the alleged "SOPA" act. Class act, indeed. Congrats on succeeding in diminishing the A8 gaming experience. Perhaps only 0.05% of the entire world's population even gives a SHIT about gaming on the A8 (not commercially viable) , and you've succeeded in fucking it up for them. Big applause for you!

Yeah..... What he said above me

@Stephen: yes, kinda.

@wood_jl: please stop messing it with SOPA, ok? It MAY look similar but you miss the point. Now try to ask FSS about copying their games. I wish you much of luck.

I am certain he has permission from amblin entertainment to use the theme from Jurassic Park along with graphics from the movie. Is that correct? If not he is a commercial pirate using stolen IP. I think I will contact them and see if they approve.

Spielberg no doubt approved it, huh?

post-919-0-56769500-1327038437.gif

Direct link to graphic on his site.

http://sikorsoft.internetdsl.pl/atari/scr_jp2_1.gif

Edited by kheffington

Not to fan the flames, but it is kinda ironic that the complaints are coming from a guy who has blatently ripped off Who Framed Roger Rabbit and Jurassic Park with "his" software.

Not really. Actually I've blatantly converted Jess' pic (yeah from Commodore one), and you can download this production for free. So it's me to release your rottweilers for.

Regarding JPII - it was re-release (in Poland only!) of some Slovak game, which was about to be forgotten.

There is also cartridge release of it (not licensed by Sikor and propbably in English), so if you find and use it, Sikor won't say the word.

Get down off the high moral ground you can not claim. He is selling it on his site and it is not licensed. That makes both of you commercial pirates. That is stolen IP. Poland or US no difference. 3 US $ / 2 EU / 8 PLN is listed as the pricing. Doesn't look like Poland only to me.

And as of now with your answer it will be reported to Universal and Amblin.

Edited by kheffington

I'm only waiting for official ASK ME for permission.

Yes, you can add this games to this ATR - but with information, that there are commercial and are still in development, O.K.? I add permission only this time without ask me and waiting, that in other case - You ASK ME!

Second thing - not only my games are copyrightet in this compilation - look at First Star Soiftware title and for Spy vs Spy trilogy - it also are copyrightet yet.

He could easily have contacted me and I would have removed what ever he is talking about. He chose to post here instead calling me a pirate when he himself is a pirate and a commercial one at that.

Very funny. I think, that good tone is ASK existing firm to permission BEFORE add they products, isn't?

Spielberg no doubt approved it, huh?

post-919-0-56769500-1327038437.gif

Direct link to graphic on his site.

http://sikorsoft.internetdsl.pl/atari/scr_jp2_1.gif

Ask Satantronic. I'm only distribute this game in Poland. All gfx, code, msx etc. are from Satantronic group.

Technically it does not matter, distributing copyright material is just the same either way.

BUT

Can all this be sorted, what was supplied free of charge were a set of compiled games freely available on the Net, there's no clause on the download pages I saw that says you must seek permission to download them. It was one guy being heplful and friendly with a nice collection of games he had found, he took no credit for making the games, charged no money and it was just a nice all round item BLOWN out of all needed ways.

I have to say the pirate reference was way way out of order, the general consensus re pirate is that of a person making gains normally of a money type off other peoples work.

He's not doing that, all shake hands and call it a day FFS..

Issue has be resolved and download access to the HD Images will be restored later this evening.

Pawel Sikor has given permission to include the Sikor Soft games currently in the images.

Thanks Pawel

Great ! I did not get them yet and thought I missed out. looking foward to downloading.

No problem. Next time - first ask, later we'll see, than you get permission or not. This time you got it ;)

At last.....

No can we get on as fellow Atarians, this was turning in to a 'type in' version of Mortal Kombat!

For me this is a Flawless Flictory!!

Yes, thanks go to both parties for the comps, Kheffington for making them and putting all that time and effort for the naming etc and Sikor for allowing them to be used.

I'm just off for a Poopality (was that a real mode Stephen?........I know about the babalities etc)

Yes, thanks go to both parties for the comps, Kheffington for making them and putting all that time and effort for the naming etc and Sikor for allowing them to be used.

I'm just off for a Poopality (was that a real mode Stephen?........I know about the babalities etc)

Yeah - that was a real thing in Ultra Vortek.

Again, I love these files and it is all I use with my 130xe. I even put my disk drives away.... Thanks!

For disk 1 can you replace centiped.com with this one attached? It replaces the 5200 conversion and this one has Track ball option. (control-T)

I don't remember where I got it, but I think it was Fandal's site.

centiped.zip

Edited by Official Ninja