IGNORED

Laserline CD Storage (CD60)

Fres

I have several Laserline CD Storage units including 4 CD60 similar to eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2708054970651?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item= 270805497065&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER] units and 1 CD90, like this one: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3705391302021?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=370539130202&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]. Those are not my auctions, but I'm a little lazy about taking pics of things I suspect will be of little interest to anyone here.

These are for CDs in jewel cases. The CD60 units hold 60 CDs each and the CD90 holds 90. Note: none of mine are the less desirable "tapered" or "slanted" units.

I'm guessing they are of little interest to anyone here but they seem to be somewhat popular on ebay. I prefer listing here than on ebay, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Shipping will be a little expensive. I'm asking $22 ea for the CD60 units and $30 for the CD90 (shipping included in the continental US). If you wanted multiple units, I'd be happy to negotiate the price.

They're all in used, but good condition. Pics available upon request. Again, the pics in the links above are not mine. They're just there for reference.

WOW!!

I did not realize these things had any value! I've got two of the 90 disc holders… the bottom rows are for double jewel cases (holds three total) I might have to sell mine if they are going for this kind of price!

22 bucks isn't "value" It's the price they sold for back then. You could say they didn't depreciate, but they don't have any "value"

Heh. 22 bucks is mostly the cost of shipping and packaging each unit in my situation. I think Sonic R was referring to the ebay auctions linked (where the CD90's went for over $75 ea. shipped. I would go that route too but the people here are so much easier to work with.

p.s. if anyone wants to pick these up in person, and wants all of them ... they are absolutely FREE! (hint: Orph, Slor, Larry!)

p.p.s no deals for Slatari. He must pay full shipping and a sentimental value fee.