IGNORED

Interest Check: CD/DVD/Blu-Ray cases..

Wntermute

I've changed over the bulk of my video game, anime, and movie collection to DiscSox disc sleeves and now have a metric f-bomb-ton of leftover cases of all kinds:

- CD Jewel Boxes (half, single, and double-width)

- DVD Amaray Cases (single black, double black, PS2 card slot, Xbox green single, Wii white single, Gamecube minidisc single w/ card slot)

- Blu-Ray cases (single, double, eco, clear PS3, and red PS3)

Does anyone need any?

Sorry for the delay in info.. lungs haven't been exactly cooperating 100% lately.

I'll be counting cases available shortly and will look into making a Paypal order page or something for everyone to put their picks in.

As far as the type of cases, I know for a fact I have the following:

Blu-Ray

- Blue Blu-Ray style (single & double-disc)

- Clear PS3 style (single disc)

DVD

- Bluish-black PS2 style single-disc w/ memory card holder

- White Wii-style single-disc

- Opaque green Xbox-style single disc

- Translucent green 360-style single disc

- Black DVD style single-disc w/ chapter page clips

- Black DVD style single-disc w/ eco cutouts

- Clear DVD style single-disc w/ chapter page clips

GC-style Mini-disc

- Black GC style with memory card holder

I know don't have any of the WB-style cardboard/flap cases available (I haven't moved any of that style to sleeves and only have like 2 or 3 total anyway) and I don't have any multi-disc that hold more than 4 or so discs available. The larger-style multi-flap case art doesn't fit in the sleeves, so I haven't moved any of those.

I could really use NICE PS2, and Xbox dark (opaque) cases, and a few bluray/cube. I'm picky when I collect and have to change out my personal cases if they have a foggy look, or any imperfections from fingernails, etc. So I'd want best of the best. PM me with info if you have anything nice like I'm looking for. Especially Xbox original. I've been collecting those heavier these days.

AX

Sorry for taking so long on this. All the empties I have are currently stored in large plastic storage bins that I'm unable to move on my own and haven't had any success in getting help to make them available to count out. But I did manage to whip up a storefront w/SSL and ordered some USPS Flat Rate Priority boxes, so I'll theoretically be able to take orders for them once I have a good idea how many of each type I have.

Stan: I believe I have some multiple-DVD cases in there somewhere. I know there were some import anime DVDs I have that came in standard-sized cases that were 3 or 4 discs. I just don't know how many I have at the moment.

Ax: All my cases are from a smoke-free environment. About the only thing wrong with any of them is a small number of PS2 cases got clawed by my cat. If I can help it, those won't be going out to anyone any time soon, but I believe I have some cases that will fit your bill. Now, it's just a matter of getting to them.