IGNORED

Your Atari workplace...

DarkLord

Haha it is impossible to keep things neat and tidy, when retro work is in full flow! I'm a very clean and tidy person, but if I were to upload a photo of my main room right now, you would think a hoarding tramp had moved in! icon_mrgreen.gif Oh and you should have covered the naked STacy up to protect her modesty...icon_lust.gificon_razz.gificon_rolleyes.gificon_mrgreen.gif

Is that your...dining room table?

lol...the misses would kill me if I did that.

Hehehe, its close - wifey says if I don't have Stacy off there

soon, she's gonna dump both of us to the curb. :)

Guess I do need to try to wrap up some of these ongoing projects,

but its just so danged fun! :)

DarkLord, you wayyyy too neat for my taste...

you should see my "office" that also serves as my computer repair dungeon. sometimes, i cannot find enough empty space to put a beer down... :D:D:D

i´ll see if i upload a photo...

Don't have room to set your beer down? Ok, you've crossed the line now! :)

Do upload us some photos...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

My Falcon is at work, and on my desk only can be one Atari and one PeCe. "My" room for "things" is a disaster, and my wife gets angry every time she come into "my" room. But not a problem at all... Consoles are all over the home :) every TV has its own Megadrive.

Anyway, recently I tried to connect all my "things" to one LCD TFT with a jamma video converter board, but no luck with STFM and STE, so they are stored away. Still trying, but with no effort or rush.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah why is it always wrong when the guys collect or own things, and yet always right when it comes to the women? Are houses the exclusive preserve of women?

Apparently it's because we need the table to put dinner on for men because they can't cook. Meh. I use it to dissemble my Atari gear - sometimes even to put it back together again too ;)

Not a workplace, but a play-place :P

It was all covered up by blankets for a few weeks because the basement took in water during a bad hurricane.

My 1040STFM. :thumbsup:

post-16281-0-05866700-1325383543_thumb.jpg

Where the heck did you find one of those vaunted multisyncs that will accept 15.75 kHz?????

Edited by wood_jl
  • Like 1

Here is my Falcon (finally I found pictures) and my beloved (and hardly used for gaming) STf with a HxC SD Floppy emulator (sadly, its fdd died suddenly)

post-16281-0-72645700-1325383821_thumb.jpg

How do you use the HxC with it inside the ST? You can't see the display or get to the buttons!!!

Not a workplace, but a play-place :P

It was all covered up by blankets for a few weeks because the basement took in water during a bad hurricane.

My 1040STFM. :thumbsup:

post-16281-0-05866700-1325383543_thumb.jpg

Where the heck did you find one of those vaunted multisyncs that will accept 15.75 kHz?????

That monitor doesnt do 15khz. :) There is a xrgb doing the conversion.

I dont use that setup anymore. Not since getting my Mega ste. That 1040 mostly gets hooked up to a big screen TV when I take it out to play.

Here is my Falcon (finally I found pictures) and my beloved (and hardly used for gaming) STf with a HxC SD Floppy emulator (sadly, its fdd died suddenly)

How do you use the HxC with it inside the ST? You can't see the display or get to the buttons!!!

I asked the developer if they would incorporate an on screen software menu system, and to their credit they did so in the following update. Shortly after this the same feature was also added for Amstrad CPC users :)

I asked the developer if they would incorporate an on screen software menu system, and to their credit they did so in the following update. Shortly after this the same feature was also added for Amstrad CPC users :)

http://hxc2001.free....Onscreendisplay

I use the software provided by the HxC designer to select a floppy image at boot. Obviusly, display is hidden, but buttons are accessible and functional.

Edited by aacheron

• 4 weeks later...