Marc Oberhäuser

Curious Sofa

I bought a few games from him. Very friendly and easy to communicate with. Items as described. I wish more people were this easy to deal with. Thanks alot great addition to Atari Age.

• Like 1

A++ seller!!! My purchases arrived lickety-split and were all packaged very safely. The prices were astounding as well. Thanks for the great games!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Two thumbs up...great seller,wonderful prices,fast shipper,everything well packed and wonderful communication (a plus in my book)!

Don't hesitate to buy from!

• Like 1

I purchased two separate boxed game lots - one 2600 lot and a 5200 lot. All items were as described (or better!), the communication was A+ and the items arrived packed well. Thanks again! I am a repeat buyer I REPEAT - I WILL BUY AGAIN from Curious Sofa!

• Like 1

I bought a 7800 game and two Sega CD games from him. Everything was carefully packaged and came as described! Would definitely buy again!!

• Like 1

I did a trade with Curious Sofa and it was a pleasant experience. Great communication, fast shipping, everything arrived as described. Thank you!

• Like 1

I bought some Atari 2600 games from him, and they are in really good condition and work great! His communication was excellent, and he got the games shipped out quickly! Highly recommended seller! Thanks! :)

• Like 1

Bought a few games from Curious Sofa, and everything arrived quickly and in fantastic shape! Highly recommended!

• Like 1

Bought a bunch of stuff (games, controllers) from Curious Sofa. Great communications. Everything was packed well. A great seller and transaction!

• Like 1

I bought a couple of games from Curious Sofa. Very smooth transaction with good communication. I will be happy to deal with him again.

• Like 1

Excellent, well taken care of products. Excellent packaging. Excellent communication. Deal in confidence! 

• Like 1