IGNORED

Lynx User Magazine

Tempest2k

• 7 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had the 2 page interview/feature with Jim Gregory/Hand Made Software scanned and i sent it to Atarimania for their WIP Lynx section.

Would of had all the pages from the issues i had scanned, but as i was paying per page and certain individuals were,ahem..'borrowing' any images or documents i put up online,for themselves, i wasn't wasting time and money.

Sorry, but that's the way it came out.

Sent Atarimania a lot of material to be used when Lynx section is ready, but simply couldn't justify having everything scanned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I was pretty excited to find out about Lynx User magazine since I owned a Lynx the day it was released (talked my mom into buying two to play California Games with my sister). I read the sixth issue on Archive (thanks for the link) and I am listed as a contributor! Guess that is what happens when you get old, you forget things like that. I will have to track down the other five issues, not sure what I contributed to those but I started working on my own fanzine The Jungle about the upcoming Jaguar around that time so I never did anything after that.