IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 Multi Game Bonanza

therealbountybob

Sleepy's scores for

Pitstop Race D:

5:36 6:31 4:54 = 17:01 total time

Now I am confused: Why three races? I thought, only two? This is getting too complicated for me.

Hi,

There are 6 "Races" A-E, do 2 of them. Some of the races are mini or grand circuits and have multiple tracks so you need to post the times for each track. All the details are on Post 3. Hope that makes sense :)

roadrunner - you should be able to take a screenshot using F10 or Alt-F10 I think (jpg/png file)...

There are 6 "Races" A-E, do 2 of them. Some of the races are mini or grand circuits and have multiple tracks so you need to post the times for each track. All the details are on Post 3. Hope that makes sense :)

Ah, ok. "D" is a mini-circuit with probably 3 races. Now I understand.

btw, trbb: Are you from England? I´m going to Birmingham in November, visiting the 8 Bit Lounge and some friends there. Maybe we can have a little Atari section inside the Lounge. Main topic that night is a Kick Off 2 championship. That´s one of my favourite Amiga games. :-)

Sleepy's scores for

Pitstop Race D:

5:36 6:31 4:54 = 17:01 total time

Now I am confused: Why three races? I thought, only two? This is getting too complicated for me.

Hi,

roadrunner - you should be able to take a screenshot using F10 or Alt-F10 I think (jpg/png file)...

Alt F10 doesn't work

F10 works but i can't open the screenshot.

I don't have the software to open it.

I need people to team. Maybe someone wants to join the team?

Scalak

Welcome Scalak :thumbsup:

You can play for "The Schoolers" Deteacher is your captain along with atariron82 & LittlemanJack :)

btw, trbb: Are you from England? I´m going to Birmingham in November, visiting the 8 Bit Lounge and some friends there. Maybe we can have a little Atari section inside the Lounge. Main topic that night is a Kick Off 2 championship. That´s one of my favourite Amiga games. :-)

Thanks for the offer skr, Yes I'm in the East of England but unlikely to go to Birmingham unless I tie it in with a visit to my sister perhaps... will look into it ;-)

...F10 works but i can't open the screenshot.

attach one anyway and you might see it display when posted. I'm on Windows 7 on this PC so can then confirm what it is.

My team seems to be MIA :(

C'mon Konger's you wouldn't like him to get angry... you know flaming barrels and stuff ;)

Are Sleepy and Sloopy on the same team? It might get confusing if they are.

wonder if they are both very short ;) you just concentrate on your own team and stop making mischief ;-)

My scores for today

Ball Blazer is still kicking my butt on Droid 5... Serpentine is still driving my crazy...

Turmoil 67,200 (level 6 it gets pretty darn fast!)

post-19705-0-94596900-1318540644.jpg

Worked out Option is pause, gotta be one of the best pause modes going (Chimera excluded)

post-19705-0-97002800-1318540583_thumb.jpg

I've taken up Sloopy's Lode Runner challenge - 1st stint up to level 22ish. I like the screen with just the ladders and the hand-rails :cool:

post-19705-0-38183100-1318540806.jpgpost-19705-0-53716600-1318540816.jpg

Anyone struggling at Leaderboard Golf (did I just mention sloopy :P ) read my hints on Post 3 - best tip is to hit the first shot short to one of the larger grassy bits, and take it safely :grin:

I've amended the team games so that 4 players can now take part if required - check the rules on Post 3

Better update the tables... back later :sleep: :-o

@trbb

The only way i can attach a PCX file here on AA is if i put it in a zip folder.

I got error - I don't have permission to post that kind of file.

Check the attachment in post #223

DL it and see if you can open it. :)

The emulator (using F10 etc) should create a png file (I think) - are you using atari800win+4.0 ? confirm how you are doing the screenshot step by step :)

re PCX files found this

Description: Raster image files, compressed using RLE encoding – developed by Zsoft for early DOS/Windows applications but still sometimes used by multi-page fax software.

as the forum doesn't support them you can't have created them before you changed PCs - your post for The LONE Raider was a .png!

haha I beat almost all of you on river raid bridge 1

NOTE: I am not entering the competion, i am just finally able to say I beat someone in a game :D

you can go ahead and post me in the score table if you want, but I am just letting you know, I am not actually playing.

post-27376-0-61442700-1318634986_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joey Z