IGNORED

HSC8 *Team* Round 16 Multi Game Bonanza

therealbountybob

Following a golfers chat with me ol' mate 'bob', and some friendly rivalry from Bluecat I decided that Pitstop was probably the game I could most improve in:

Race A (pro, 9 laps Kyalami) 5:19 - the trick to this game appears to be a skinful of cheap lager washed down with too much rum. Then all you need to do is forget to take many pitstops whilst maintaining a healthy twitch on the steering wheel :)

p.s. Drinking and driving wrecks lives (and pixels!!!)

Edited by justin case

You buggers, I did the table, checked the posts, updated the tables and you've sneaked some more scores in!!!

New improved and corrected tables (missing any scores after Bunsen's last post!) Schoolers move up to 2nd :thumbsup:

I've shown the Team Points (T.P.) on the games tables so everyone can see what the heck is going on :ponder:

remember any goes however bad net at least 1 team point for a game, kik-start 10 games so that's 10 easy points.

Tables Updated

Team details & Scoreboard on Post #2

Game details & Rules on Post #3

Games scoreboards start on Post #4

Team Links:

The Gremlins

The Road Runners

abbuc

Other captains please post a team summary somewhere and I'll add the links

p.s someone hscwikileak Dietrich's "special tactics" for Ball Blazer :grin:

trbb I will trying in River Raid but in which level I must play?

Hi innuendo, you're on Raid C (Bridge 20) sorry to give you a tough one! Kik-Start Races B (123) D (167) & F (263) post any scores even if they're low for now ;-)

Scalak - great scores everywhere :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

re Lode Runner - perhaps this isn't the Broderbund release - I think there was a later (atari?) release with less (25?) levels... everyone play the Broderbund version (150 levels) if you can :?

Yes Level 25 is a real pain; you have to hope one of the men spawns above it and collects it - bit unfair really as they usually get caught in the top left hole.

a8isa1/sloopy - is there an atairimax ver of the broderbund/150 level version

RR - thanks for the updated team post - helps me to check I've not missed any of your scores :thumbsup:

Philsan - where are you for The Kongers :?:

I Improved on PCH - 34,490

post-19705-0-66221000-1319237506.jpg

Tables Updated

Team details & Scoreboard on Post #2 (good work Gremlins, we pull ahead... again! :thumbsup:)

Game details & Rules on Post #3

Games scoreboards start on Post #4

Only 10 days left to play folks!