IGNORED

This is sad

tep392

Judging from some of the PMs I get about my projects, I think it's safe to say there's a group of people that seriously disagree with your sentiment. :|

Just explain to them that there are less than 100,000 people in the world that give a rats ass about owning an original Atari 2600 and there was 30 million units sold. We could screw one to the wall (or make a lamp out of one) every hour for the next 3000 years and still have Atari's for the people who want them. :P

Judging from some of the PMs I get about my projects, I think it's safe to say there's a group of people that seriously disagree with your sentiment. :|

Just explain to them that there are less than 100,000 people in the world that give a rats ass about owning an original Atari 2600 and there was 30 million units sold. We could screw one to the wall (or make a lamp out of one) every hour for the next 3000 years and still have Atari's for the people who want them. :P

Now that I know that less than 100,000 people are keeping about 300 each in storage sheds, I understand why they are so hard to find in the wild. :-D

Last year when I and my family went vacationing in Florida we stopped in the Destin TGIF, and they had a 2600 mounted to their wall like this as well. I think it's a common thing to many TGIF's.

As for the cartridge in the system, I believe it was an Asteroids in the one at Destin, but I'm not 100% certain on that. What I am certain about is it was a common.

I would've stroked out if it were something like, say, an Air Raid or Quadrun (I would've also given a try to prying the thing out of the 2600's jaws too in that case :P ).