IGNORED

what is it?

Syntaxerror999

By the time you read this the aution is most likely over but I saw this on e-bay. Any idea what the cable thing is? The auction only listed the games and made no mention of the cable.

Looks like a splitter for the controller cables but other than that I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it was used for 3rd party paddles? Honestly I don't have a clue.

By the time you read this the aution is most likely over but I saw this on e-bay. Any idea what the cable thing is? The auction only listed the games and made no mention of the cable.

Looks like a splitter for the controller cables but other than that I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it was used for 3rd party paddles? Honestly I don't have a clue.

Pitty the auction had 5 minutes left when I found it...

It looks like the slitter for the Coleco Gemini and Columbia Home Arcade controllers. They have the paddle on the controllers, so you have to buy two of those and four controllers for Warlords. I saw them also and was tempted because I own a Gemini and those slitters seem rare.

As a Gemini owner myself I can confirm this. Hard to say exactly because of the blurry picture, but that's what it appears to be. The Gemini's controllers each have both a mini-joystick and a paddle, so you'd have to link them together with one of these for two-player fun.

I've had one of those cables in the past 80s. I can remember it was a simple splitter cable to connect 2 Joysticks on one port.

It was used to plug (for example) a standard and a pilot joystick permanently to a console so you don't have to pull and plug them every time.

Nothings special and no mysterical, hidden functions at all. Sorry pal. ;)