IGNORED

MINI ARCADE CABINETS, new

ozma wars

ciao

e' mia intenzione importare dalla Cina dei mini arcade, a moneta, per due giocatori, taglia scrivania, nuovi, illuminati, che racchiudono circa 250 games dei bei tempi. Vorrei sapere se qualcuno fosse interessato all'acquisto.

hi there.

I would like to import soon from China some new mini arcade cabinets, coin operated, two players, with approx. 250 arcade games of the golden era built in.

Someone interested to ?

solo un sondaggio - only a "market survey"

Grazie

Thanks

qualsiasi domanda benvenuta

pls feel free to send to submit any enquiry

MAX

many thanks for yr. reply.

I want to point out that this is not a biz but, having some contacts with chinese metal producers ( unfortunately I am in this biz serving all italian industry ) I saw a lot of chinese companies our suppliers are involved in many different products, one is the videogame industry ( cabinets and arcade are still well present to the streets there, not only pachinko ! ).( and, just for more info, a lot of them I see on yr. catalogues still produce NES clones and NES/FAMICOM carts...)

Problem is that the minimum order for these mini arcade is 12 - 20, acc. to the product characteristics and monitor size. Some are also expandable with the famous NeoGeo 100&more in 1 or jamma xxxin 1

I will place the photos of 4 different models that I think would be the best for our home-arcade ot to be placed on our desk.

Photos and a first description I will place here this weekend.

have a nice day

Max

• 2 weeks later...

You can either directly link the images by clicking the little 'picture' on the toolbar and putting the link in, or you can click 'More Reply Options' and then 'Choose Files' to attach them directly. When you attach, make sure you clidk the 'Add to Post' in the side of the filename after it uploads. :)

so

many thanks for having suggested how to load a photo...now you also understand why I am a retro-gamer, having so few practice with pc, despite I am only 43 and when a boy very practical in programming C64.

My problem is the same others have. I love old arcades but cannot collect all jamma boards ( and also have not the money for it ). MAME is great but being not practical with pc all the times I need to load a game..then how to setup the joypad etc. etc....I spend 20 minutes like loading a Vic20 tape !

I am also NOT confident in private guys that promise to send me emulators with a lot of games and ONLY 5 pages instructions how to make it running and settings etc. etc...and also sell "uptodates" cds and so on.

I WANT a small arcade that can stay on my desk or office, without secretaries laughing for it or wifes claiming for that giant in the dining room.

I want an arcade that seem one of my/your good old times

I want an arcade I can play alone and or with a friend with 2 joisticks ( a daughter in my case )

I have 500 games at least built in, no cd or else

Having contacted some chinese producers, one told me they were working to a similar idea, also because old arcade still fashion there.

here two images.

The first is that they are just starting production.

The second..they just realized copying another chinese manufacturer.

The advantage in speaking with these guys is that they have the "size" to produce few pieces at a time so also prepared to sell only 5 per time and not 500 or 5000.

The machine no. 1 have

a 19 lcd monitor

coin function ( you choose if operative or not )

2 joistick

6 buttons for player

( buttons and marquee can be lighted with an extra or by yourself because the buttons the same of the original arcade )

and :

a 1505 jamma games built in

other 200 available with separate usb key

( no duplicata, no mahjong, only the best arcade of all times, I personally checked the list and will enclose soon )

Before to continue I would like to know if a cabinet like that would be of yr. interest because the price, estimated in 600 - 800 USd I am just discussing with them now, also depending on the basis of how many could be the first ( with me ) customers of that.

post-22534-0-67887300-1319126496_thumb.jpg

post-22534-0-66040100-1319126563_thumb.jpg

photo 2

as said, this small producer is starting now production of that cocktail console ...two versions, 1 and 2 players and 2 different lcd monitors..but.... because of the limited space inside, is only equipped with a solded 50 in 1 arcade games. List will follow. Unfortunately the price would seem to be the same so I would prefer to concentrate my ( and your ) interest to item 1.

in China all is legal and from China all the various XYZ games in one under form of multi jamma pcb or NeoGeo MVS cart but this the first time a handcrafted game made in industrial way.

These cabinets intended for our houses. If then you wanna buy 10 to open an arcade room...yr. problem I think.

Concerning the import no problem because all electronic games exported from China ( from still produced NES-FAMICOM games and clone-games to the official SEGA arcade cabinets ) have a unique custom tariff so I will have only to pay for that.

It would be nice to have a small arcade system that plays many of my favorite classic arcade games. But I don't think I can afford it. How much is it? If it was just a few hundred US dollars I would consider getting one, as it would be nice to play classic arcade games that won't take up a lot of room.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Cute little projects from China like this need to be kept in the $200 range, else they will be dead in the water. Look at that mini arcade garbage whoever put out, under a Midway and Williams banner a few years ago and sold through chains such as Target. I also suspect we'll soon see those iPad iCade units currently selling for $100, for $50 or less on closeout.

$600-$800 and now you're in the 'made in the USA by sum guy that has access to a CNC router that builds real full sized arcade cocktail tables with real wood and glass (not fiberboard and acrylic) and will assemble a complete machine out of real arcade parts, including Wico or Happ controls' territory. For this kind of money, you'd also be treated to a full-sized 3-sided cocktail table with trackball included, that won't tip over or move as your girlfriend spastically tries to wriggle Ms. Pac-Man around. :lol:

Edited by save2600

concerning the price I totally agree for you

free would be better

and for sure not a problem to play mame for free when you have a good pc, a reliable usb pad and the last mame version with a full list of roms to unload with absolute calm. I do that.

and also appreciate the people that starting from new or from old arcade create by themselves new mame cabinets.

This is different. have a cost. I ordered it for me and as a gift for two friends of mine and ordered to a videogame company as special order. I gave them the draft of what I needed. this have a cost. requirements have a cost. lcd and new material have a cost. a guarantee have a cost. VAT and shipping have a cost. Customs and declarations as import have a cost. Costs that I sustain with regular invoicing as a company, not as a private. This not a game you can buy on Ebay ( not yet at least...).

anyway I perfectly understand you, for free or for 200 USd ( 150 Euro here ) it would be surely a success products. This is an industrial product whose cost is due to a limited, niche, market.

Thanks again.