IGNORED

Looking for common extra carts

Andrewlcox

Hey everyone,

I have been collecting Atari 2600 anything for many years. I recently moved and sold my collection. Before I let it go, I failed to pull out a few common favorite games. I can't believe I let the whole thing go without grabbing a short list of games.

I am asking anyone with duplicates or directions to find these titles (online dealers) to help spare me the trouble of hunting down and overpaying on eBay.

I have 2 Atari Club Suitcases that I plan on filling with 12 carts and new (ish) hardware (consoles, joysticks and paddles). That will be the extent of my collection. Oh, and a Harmony cart to play all the titles.

Any help or ideas?

My list from memory is as follows,

Combat

Air Sea Battle

Target fun

Maze Craze

Video Pinball

Kaboom

River Raid

Breakout

Super Breakout

Space Invaders - Sears is okay

Warlords

Bowling

Adventure

I know there are a few more but I can't remember right now.

Thanks in advance for a place to buy these titles at one time. I've been away from the scene too long and don't know the best place to look.

Andy

Decatur, IL

Combat

Air Sea Battle

Maze Craze

Kaboom

Space Invaders - Sears is okay

I know I am new, but I have these and I would sell for $1.50 each + shipping as a bunch. I also have many other commons like Pitfall!, etc. My collection is mainly of common games. If you'd be interested in purchasing them I can provide a list and pictures.

19 posts in 10 years.....now that is truly amazing!!!

I have all of the games you are looking for Andy. They're all commons, so I would let them go for $.50 each plus shipping. Let me know if you still need them.

I know, I know, 19 posts is pretty sad. I was a very serious collector over 10 years ago. It's all been sitting on shelves for 10 years and I have now closed that chapter of my life. I still get a warm and fuzzy feeling for Atari 2600. That's why I am building a small master collection that fits in 1 or 2 suitcases. I even bought a 19" 4:3 CRT TV to play the games every once in a while. The Harmony cart is a real PLUS for my collection.

Thanks for the offers, I'll send you a PM soon.

Andy