IGNORED

bitrate: 3DO and M2 Collection, 11 years worth (Many pics)

bitrate

I will be honest, I hate the OP for no good reason, just insane jealousy........

I know what you mean :) Hope that he understands that we are both just drooling over it. That $800 3do blaster killed me last week on eBay. Man I could almost justify that (if I had the money) were a PC with the right sound and cd-rom included. Told you they don't show up much, but good lord $800! Wish I could go back and buy them up when Babbages still had them. I'll just have to be happy with the Kiosk. I may never have a hard case, blaster, or dino park, but at least I've got a kiosk :grin:

• Like 1

Congradulations on this collection. You have done very well for your self. I am having a heck of a time just collecting one of each Item and here you have pretty well 2 of everything and more. Now I know why I can't fand any of them you have them all lol only kidding. 11 years of hard work payed off I say. If in the near future your ever looking to give any of the multiple items you have a new home. Please to hesitate to ask me lol. I have been looking for an FZ-EM256, light gun and the SNES adapter for awhile now. Well thanks for sharing your colection and good luck on future collecting.

Thank you for the kind words. I'll let you know if I decide to let anything else go. I recently acquired more 3DO items, so I put together a huge 3DO auction with a light gun and FZ-EM256 that just ended on Ebay a few weeks ago.

I will be honest, I hate the OP for no good reason, just insane jealousy........

Haha :-D . I appreciate your honesty.

I know what you mean :) Hope that he understands that we are both just drooling over it. That $800 3do blaster killed me last week on eBay. Man I could almost justify that (if I had the money) were a PC with the right sound and cd-rom included. Told you they don't show up much, but good lord $800! Wish I could go back and buy them up when Babbages still had them. I'll just have to be happy with the Kiosk. I may never have a hard case, blaster, or dino park, but at least I've got a kiosk :grin:

That was my auction with the 3DO Blaster. I decided to let one go because I kept getting so many inquiries.

Which kiosk do you have? FZ-35S1H1-M?

Thank you for the kind words. I'll let you know if I decide to let anything else go. I recently acquired more 3DO items, so I put together a huge 3DO auction with a light gun and FZ-EM256 that just ended on Ebay a few weeks ago.

Oh really, thats to bad I missed it. darn. well I I have just found a light gun on ebay and the 3DO mouse on retroststion website boxed. Thanks. I am just hoping to get one of everything for the 3DO amoung all of my other systems I have. I have pretty well just started out this year collecting in full bloom now that I have a career bearing job making great money. but the 3do is my favorite. I have been learing to fix retro electronics and I am learing to build new ones well emulated sort of speak. I would really like to get a FZ-EM256 to learn it workings and see if I can construct my own and use to save games and possible sell what I create for others that like to play the 3DO like me and want to beat everysingle game. Then if possible brush up on my programming skills get and M2 and try to create games for it, but that anouther goal I am saving because I will need to do alot of research on and creating games for the M2 will be a great challenge I'm not ready for at the moment. but once again thanks for sharing and thank you for keeping me in mind for a FZ-EM256.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a way to add something to the original 3DO to make it M2?

Yeah, take a nice runny sh*t on top of that awful system.

For all the hype they gave that thing, all the public got was blurry screenshots and video of a much-different D2 and the ugly IMSA Racing.

What a piece of garbage.

• 2 years later...

I learned not to use online photosharing services or anything "cloud + photo" some 8 or years ago when picassa from google started changing things around to the point the my linked photos were mis-sized or didn't work altogether. I didn't want to baggiechase that crap anymore so I just stuck with whatever photohosting the [atariage] site offers. It really does work better this way, local hosting on the site you're posting. Remember that little jingle.

• Like 1

Would those pics have been the ones of, say, 5 or 8 NIB CIB MIB units stacked in a corner? With white walls and a woodgrain floor? And everything was at a diagonal angle? There were some of the 3DO blaster, and some of some games running on a flatscreen?

Edited by Keatah

Would those pics have been the ones of, say, 5 or 8 NIB CIB MIB units stacked in a corner? With white walls and a woodgrain floor? And everything was at a diagonal angle? There were some of the 3DO blaster, and some of some games running on a flatscreen?

Essentially, yes. Plus lots of pictures of M2 hardware.

​You have those?

• 7 months later...