IGNORED

32 in 1 Complete White box

attendo

I dont believe that you would post this without discussing it with him first. Since he is a member here also, surely he could have posted his auction himself? Or maybe he couldn't try to deceive buyers with his elusive "white box" anymore, because he has been informed, but you could.....

I dont believe that you would post this without discussing it with him first. Since he is a member here also, surely he could have posted his auction himself? Or maybe he couldn't try to deceive buyers with his elusive "white box" anymore, because he has been informed, but you could.....

Are you wearing your tin foil hat again? We emailed a few times but I don't know him that well to know that he is a member of this forum. I was just trying to help out, also I did not knew the back of the red box is white with a picture on it. Most of the times the back of an Atari game box consists of mostly screenshots and text.

• Like 1

The criticism was directed at your friend (and not you), whom despite being informed of what he has went ahead and listed it in an erroneous fashion anyway and/or did not change his listing after he was informed. During the email exchange you referred to above he should have made it clear to you that it was just a regular red box version, but he didnt. Instead he used you to advertise the auction for him in the same erroneous fashion since he could no longer do it himself. ;)