IGNORED

Blackout!

rush6432

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

"Blackout!" est un non-stop, jeu rapide de puzzle au rythme qui est sûr de contester, même les plus expérimentés des anciens combattants Jaguar.

Niveaux multiples, les paramètres de difficulté, et une bande-son de pompage, tout en course contre la montre! Veillez à utiliser la stratégie lorsque vous utilisez votre power-ups supplémentaires.

Tu vas besoin de toute l'aide que vous pouvez obtenir! Avez-vous ce qu'il faut pour parvenir à un BlackOut! total!?

;)

Edited by Jag_Slave

its been close to if not done for a while now, just making it NOT Look like its thrown together. Trying to finish the ending at the moment for the game. still requires a few music tracks but we have lives and cannot commit 100 percent of our time to this game.

It'll be done when its done :)

Edited by rush6432

"Blackout!" est un non-stop, jeu rapide de puzzle au rythme qui est sûr de contester, même les plus expérimentés des anciens combattants Jaguar.

Niveaux multiples, les paramètres de difficulté, et une bande-son de pompage, tout en course contre la montre! Veillez à utiliser la stratégie lorsque vous utilisez votre power-ups supplémentaires.

Tu vas besoin de toute l'aide que vous pouvez obtenir! Avez-vous ce qu'il faut pour parvenir à un BlackOut! total!? ;)

Whatever you do, please don't use put that automatic translation on the game box. The translations on official games are embarassing enough as they are :P
  • Like 2

Yeah I knew it would be bad, so I posted it here in hopes that a friendly neighbor would give me a better translation :)

Heres the english version:

" “BlackOut!” is a non-stop, and fast-paced puzzle game sure to challenge even the most experienced Jaguar veterans. Multiple levels, difficulty settings, and a pumping soundtrack, all while racing the clock! Be sure to use strategy when using your extra power-ups. You’re gonna need all the help you can get! Do you have what it takes to achieve a complete BlackOut!? "

• Like 2

I would prefer a CD than a cartridge because it would be probably cheaper and a DVD box is more practical than having a cartridge on a side and an empty box on the other side.

Some pic to illustrate what I mean:

0y79.jpg

AGgv.jpg

• Like 1

Word. Yeah, if we get these running correctly once burnt- there will be POSSIBLY two runs of 25 on cart... and if we do a CD, a run of about 80...

I know we will still hear complaints about the low release numbers maybe, but it will be free later for anyone that misses out, or doesn't wanna pay hiked up prices from folks on ebay.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, just thought id update here. All good so far, we have completed a few test prints of labels and boxes as well as finishing up a few lose ends on the game itself. I can say without a doubt this will be a very nicely packaged release.

Hopefully we can get some pictures soon of the final product and maybe a video of the game running in action and or more pictures.

Thanks to all for the continued support. If we make our money back on the initial run of carts, we would be glad to continue to make them as long as there is demand. However making carts is quite expensive and does stack up very fast (more so than we thought at first.)

Pricing details will be released in time with photos most likely.

Again thanks for all the continued support and we look forward to releasing our first title and hope to grow in quality/talent as we continue developing other titles.

Hey guys, just thought id update here. All good so far, we have completed a few test prints of labels and boxes as well as finishing up a few lose ends on the game itself. I can say without a doubt this will be a very nicely packaged release.

Hopefully we can get some pictures soon of the final product and maybe a video of the game running in action and or more pictures.

Thanks to all for the continued support. If we make our money back on the initial run of carts, we would be glad to continue to make them as long as there is demand. However making carts is quite expensive and does stack up very fast (more so than we thought at first.)

Pricing details will be released in time with photos most likely.

Again thanks for all the continued support and we look forward to releasing our first title and hope to grow in quality/talent as we continue developing other titles.

Looks like a very nice game. can't wait.

With the response here and several other sites I have little doubt the first run will be a sell out; especially the cart.

I will be happy getting one or both but my first choice would be a cart.

Any plans to limit quantities at least on the first run?