IGNORED

Insurgents Play Atari

Xebec's Demise

That's wild to see something like that, but I wouldn't go as far as using the plural form. An insergent could possibly be a fan, or maybe has one game for his xbox that had an atari sticker with it, or it was put on the gun before the last owner got it.

On the other hand, I think Atari might have a few fans in that part of the world, after all, the 8-bit was sold in that part of the world with it's own Arabic OS, all who have the Ape Warp 32n1 have this OS...

Do we have any AA members from the middle east? If so, how many? Any from Israel?

Edited by Gunstar

On the other hand, I think Atari might have a few fans in that part of the world, after all, the 8-bit was sold in that part of the world with it's own Arabic OS, all who have the Ape Warp 32n1 have this OS...

I have talked to hundreds of guys from every arabic speaking country you can think of, and none of them ever heard of it or saw it. There are only about 10 Arabic XEs in known existance. These were most likely a very limited/short lived production/promotion. The one I have has SA marked on the box.. The company that made the Arabic Educational carts was based in Saudi Arabia.

I have talked to hundreds of guys from every arabic speaking country you can think of, and none of them ever heard of it or saw it.

If I read it right, you mean they never heard of "Atari"?

Nir Dary is from Israel and next to Hebrew, Arabic is one of the official languages. And he was not the only Atari user over there.

Apart from that, I have a (very) few A8bit demo's that use the Arabic language but I don't know if these are really from Arabia or are just written in that language.