IGNORED

Information about the game "Poussinet"

qtoyoda

Okay this is my first post on atariage so i dont exactly know how things work here... however i needed to sign up to get info and help on this atari find of mine. I got a large lot from a programmer and in it there was a game called "Poussinet" and lots of stuff about it. i havent been able to find practically any information on it besides the programmers of it (Bruno Fontain and Denis somthing) that it was produced by CRN and that it was released in 1985. if anyone can help me please post and i may share a bit more details or show pics of what i have if anyone is interested.

I bought a large lot of software (disks and cassettes) from Bruno about six months ago. Real nice guy. In it were some labeled disks and cassettes stating they were final working copies of this game. I believe that this game was a Canadian release... let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks,

Roger

That's my name from another life :skull: I saw Bruno's ad on the Vancouver craigslist page and had a friend of mine that lives in Vancouver pick it up and ship it to me. I wanted everything that Bruno had (hardware, etc.) but the shipping would have been way too much, so I just settled for the software!

Roger