IGNORED

Candy Catcher Pre-order! Limited Text Label Version and CIB Version!

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

Ended up traveling for the holidays unexpectedly and had no internet access. I'm building the cartridges and boxes now. I'm waiting for my shipping boxes to come in and I'm waiting on the manuals. I'll post pictures of my progress later this week!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Hey guys. I'm still waiting on hearing back on the manual, however I burnt the EPROMs last night and I'm working on soldering them and putting them in cartridges tonight. I'll post pictures when I get a chance this evening!

I don't mind making a Present Catcher if people are interested, it would be easy enough to do, I'll make it with a text label if there is enough interest.

• Like 2

Hey guys. I'm still waiting on hearing back on the manual, however I burnt the EPROMs last night and I'm working on soldering them and putting them in cartridges tonight. I'll post pictures when I get a chance this evening!

I don't mind making a Present Catcher if people are interested, it would be easy enough to do, I'll make it with a text label if there is enough interest.

Grant,

I'll get the high-res PDF version of the manual out to you tonight, so you have it.

-B

I'll start a new thread here in a little bit with what I've got as more of an interest check. Hey guys the manuals are the hold up at the moment for Candy Catcher, I got sidetracked with work and then an extremely expensive car repair bill and then the thanksgiving holiday. I'm trying to get this stuff out asap.

*NOTE* Please check the list on the front page and make sure I have your copy listed accurately ie paid, etc. I'm going to be going through all my PMs this evening and double checking its correct, if its not please let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Any news about the CIB version? Estimated shipping date? Before christmas?

Not looking so good, been having major car troubles (Got stuck out town), and looks like the eproms I got aren't going to work either because my programmer isn't compatible with them so I've ordered more eproms and the I'll be contacting Brian tonight about getting me the manual in full size. I'm going to try to get stuff done before the holidays, but not sure thats going to happen. Looks like I'll be shipping out last week of December/ first week of January :sad: sorry guys. The eproms have been killing me. I'll keep ya'll up to date with further news!

Thanks guys

Disjaukifa

No worries from me...

Thanks for the update.

Don't beat yourself up over this - shit happens.

I can wait.

No worries Grant, I'm just glad I got to enjoy the limited copy during Halloween :)

Thanks guys for understanding, I'm going to get this done and released, and I've done a little bit of work on Present Catcher but not much. I'm changing the game slightly well actually quite a bit and this time you will die :evil:

It's hard work isn't it ? :)

It really is!

-Disjaukifa

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

UPDATE! But first I hope everyone had a safe and fun holidays! Update, manuals are almost started, sent in payment for the manuals today, also I've got almost all the EPROMs programmed, but I'm still waiting on some more EPROMS to come in. I've almost finished cleaning all the cartridges and I have the labels ready to rock and roll!

My hope is to get all the remaining orders out by the end of January/ first of February!

I'm having to buy another car this week/next week seeing as my current one died and my backup project car it looks like I either blew up the governor in the transmission or broke the TV (Throttle Valve) cable to the transmission so at this current moment in time I don't have a working car, so that is taking priority.

If everything else goes to plan, I will start shipping out the boxed copy of the game this month!

Thanks Guys!

Disjaukifa

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow been about month since an update . . . orders will begin shipping out next week! I will be contacting anyone who has not paid yet to get payment. I'm back logged on PMs due to a work project that was sprung on me that lasted 4 weeks and then a family member ended up in the hospital (all is fine now) but orders will start going out the door next week!

• Like 2