IGNORED

Service Offered: Sega Game Gear Repair

the.golden.ax

I have a black game gear. I want it to look and sound like new ! I would also like to change the color to blue. I tried to pm you and it said cannot receive messages.

Please email me @ battlerealms72@yahoo.com

So we can talk about it.

Thanks ,

Steven Rhine

I have a black game gear. I want it to look and sound like new ! I would also like to change the color to blue. I tried to pm you and it said cannot receive messages.

Please email me @ battlerealms72@yahoo.com

So we can talk about it.

Thanks ,

Steven Rhine

Dude, i got mine done in blue and it looks awesome!!

WOW! This might be just what I need!

I was a proud owner of a Sega Game Gear until I started having trouble with the power cord not working properly; the slightest bump could cause a reset. It seemed like it wasn't making a proper connection to the system. I tried buying another GG on eBay, but I wasn't satisfied with it because it had cosmetic issues.

I'll try to remember to contact you next time I get paid!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey AX, just saw Galaga 91 on epay and I love that game! My question is this... Will an American Game Gear play imports? I know Nintendos up to 3ds do, but I thought I'd ask you before bidding since you know stuff about this stuff. Thanks in advance! If anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

Hey AX, just saw Galaga 91 on epay and I love that game! My question is this... Will an American Game Gear play imports? I know Nintendos up to 3ds do, but I thought I'd ask you before bidding since you know stuff about this stuff. Thanks in advance! If anyone else knows feel free to chime in.

Yep, that will work. A) your system shipped today B) that is an insanely GOOD version of the game... one of my personal favorites, and a CIB in my collection.