• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mr. FujiSkunk had posted a picture in the thrift finds thread of a bunch of stuff that had come into his thrift store for sorting. I idly mentioned I was interested in one of the games if/when it was made for sale. I received a quick reply with a detailed description, photos, and a price. A few messages later, we'd worked out a deal for a couple of games. Fuji's box actually arrived before an Amazon one shipped the day prior- never had THAT happen before! Everything was exactly as described and the prices were great. I'd definitely buy from FujiSkunk again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought some assorted items from FujiSkunk and everything about the transaction was terrific: the prices were great, the PMs quick, friendly and informative, the shipment speedy and very carefully packed, and the items exactly as described. This is the kind of seller we need here on AtariAge. :) Thanks so much!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yet another successful transaction with FujiSkunk! Seriously might be one of the most reliable and reasonable people I've bought, sold and traded with. I claimed and paid for some NES accessories a while back and he held them for me till we could get together. Met up at the Houston Arcade Expo, picked up the accessories and sold him a 2600 console. All the NES accessories worked perfectly and its always great chatting with him. He also goes through a lot of trouble to bring several consoles and computers to the Expo every year for the participants to enjoy and always does a great job of keeping them in working order which isn't as easy or common as you think when you have that sort of traffic on your systems.

• 3 months later...