Grig

fujiskunk

Bought a mixed lot of "thrift store" and personal collection games from FujiSkunk. Everything was packed with care, shipped very quickly, and exactly as described, and FujiSkunk was very pleasant to deal with and quick to respond. Highly recommended! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fuji is awesome! I purchased a GB Color from him, and it was an excellent experience. It came packaged with the utmost care, better even than some large-scale businesses I have purchased from. Would not hesitate to purchase from Fuji again, it was a genuine pleasure.

I have bought different lots from Fuji twice. Both times he sent detailed pictures/descriptions. Everything arrived as he said or better. Great seller, I always keep a eye on his threads.

Bought a complete copy of Stargate for my Atari 2600, and I must say, this game is in excellent condition! Fuji communicated during the whole process, and shipping was very fast indeed. Highly recommended to anyone on here to buy stuff from! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++!

Steve

Yesterday was my first purchase from Fuji. I live on the opposite side of town and he readily offered to meet me at the Best Buy not too far from him. Bought a large lot of Atari, Sega, and TI stuff. Everything was as described and a very good price for it all. I would buy or sell from him again in a heartbeat! Great person to deal with.

Bought some games and manuals. Everything exactly as described, packaged very well, and arrived safely. Highly recommended! Very pleased and glad it was for a good cause.

I bought a "thrift store" item from FujiSkunk a few months back (forgot to leave feedback). It was shipped quickly and packed as described. No issues here, deal with confidence. :)

I just received a GBA SP from Fujiskunk. The price was great, he packed it well, and shipped it quickly. 10/10 would do business with again

Bought a lot of 4 games from this user. Everything was exactly as described and the shipping was affordable and quick!

What an awesome user! thanks so much :)

Another dealing with the great FujiSkunk. Communication is always top notch, courteous, packs well and is prompt to ship. Never a disappointment!

I bought a bunch of cheap games from FujiSkunk. There was a mix-up with the shipping but he handled it like a pro. Thanks!

• Like 1

I bought a bunch of cheap games from FujiSkunk. There was a mix-up with the shipping but he handled it like a pro. Thanks!

I was the other buyer in the mix up. I even offered to pitch in so that Fujiskunk didn't have to absorb the extra shipping but he wouldn't let me. Couldn't ask for a more trustworthy seller!

I have bought more from him than any other seller on a forum, never had a problem. Always excellent descriptions and pictures, ships quick and secure. Great guy thanks again!

Another smooth purchase from FujiSkunk. DS game was packed with care, matched the description perfectly and shipped quickly. Very satisfied, thanks yet again!

Add another perfect transaction from this man. Fast shipping and accurate descriptions as always. Thanks!