IGNORED

FS: Big NES hardware lot - 8 decks, 6 controllers, dogbones, zappers, more

norkusa

Trying to clear out the last of my NES collection here. Just spent an hour and a half cleaning + testing all of these decks. They all power up and work but I had one that kept giving me garbled graphics no matter how much I cleaned it or the cart (was one of the decks with the missing cart lids). Another one had a flaky cartridge load spring and would get stuck sometimes after the game was loaded. No other issues aside from those. Just needed some heavy duty cleaning.

Didn't test the controllers but I remember all 3 of the Arkanoid Vaus controllers had problems with the dials. Guess that's a common issue with them from what I've read.

I want all of this gone at once, so I'm not splitting anything up. Selling everything 'As-Is' too. Asking $150 + ship for the entire lot. Will also throw in a loose SNES deck if they buyer wants it. Couldn't test it though since I don't have any SNES power supplies or AV cables.

post-3183-0-17419700-1319001588_thumb.jpg

post-3183-0-46447700-1319001607_thumb.jpg

Edited by norkusa