IGNORED

8-bit Cartridge Label Project

Atari8bitCarts

31 minutes ago, Mr Robot said:

There are a bunch of multicart labels here 

https://atari8bit.net/artwork/cart-labels/homebrew-cart-labels/#Multicarts

Will none of those do?

These are absolutely fabulous and I do use some of your labels.  These show respect to the hardware though, and I'm looking for labels that show respect to the software.  (I'm also not intending to pester or cajole anyone in anything other than a good natured way).  Given the blank provided xrbrevin, I will put my money where my mouth is and attempt to come up with something myself and share it back here for ridicule and critique...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've just done my first Roklan label and am waiting on verification that the dimensions are correct from @DavidMil

If anyone has original Roklan carts, could you post pics of them here, they didn't do many, I should be able to complete that set fairly easily.

wow3.png

Edited by Mr Robot
Updated with the correct size label. 54.5mm x 141mm @1200dpi
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

A couple of images I would love to have in a good quality form are below. A nice bumper sticker for your car and a nice atascii graphic chart. I'm not sure if I would stick it on my computer but it would be nice to have it as a chart I could put some where near my Atari's.

Atari_Bumper_Sticker.jpg

Mosaic_Memory_graphic_characters_sticker.jpg

I did a Repro of a programmers reference poster a while back, that had ATASCII on it, https://www.redbubble.com/i/poster/BASIC-Programmers-Guide-from-1981-by-ChoccyHobNob/39504539.E40HW

I can do an ATASCII cheatsheet for you if you like. Redbubble now offer mousemat, including desk mats, I was thinking of doing something like that for those.

No clue how I would do silver for the bumper sticker though. I'll think about how to do that. 

• Like 1

Bumper stickers can be done, would probably have to be light grey instead of silver. They are cheap but there’s a minimum order quantity. I’m happy to get a batch made if enough people would like one. At least 10 people and it would come in at less than $5 + shipping 

OK so here's a PNG of the SVG artwork, I've sized it to 300dpi 11in x 2.25in so it's possible for me to mail in a standard envelope without folding. 

I've emailed the sticker place to ask about the possibility of silver but I'm not expecting them to say yes. 

For 20 this will be $50 (at this size without silver) so $2.50 each + postage.

Bumper stickers are vinyl and removable, they can be any size. A 3in high sticker would be 14in long (and $60 for 20) and a 4in high sticker would be 20in long (and $83 for 20). Anything over 11in long will require custom postage and therefore extra cost.

is there any interest in this? 

Repro - Atari Bumper Sticker.png

Edited by Mr Robot
Bumper stickers can't currently be silver so will have to be light gray