IGNORED

GhostBlaster - Last chance to get a copy

newcoleco

Well, I've proposed this summer to Dale Wick to use part of his ressources in order to release some more GhostBlaster cartridges and he accepted. So, I've sent him the transparent casings I had left and shipped them all to him. Reccently, he told me that he was trying to make GhostBlaster cartridges for sale, I've decided to make a video trailer about the game with a link to his web site (in the video description). Only approximately 30 more cartridges can be done, so it's your LAST CHANCE to get a copy of this game.

Took me 4 days to make the video, technical difficulties and not having only this to do in my life too. I like the result, I think it's catchy and made in a way that you must watch the video at least twice. For those who already played the game, you'll notice that I've used all the ghosts, a part of the objects in the game including the scrolling moon, jewels and CCJVQ letters. Enjoy!

• Like 3

Je parle un pot du Francais, mais je suis tres lent a se rapeller. :) I think I got that right. I took quatre ans du Francais en l'ecole, but it has been a very, very long time since I have spoken it to anyone! I can still read and write a bit. I want to take a couple classes in it again when I get the chance to be fluent again. (Of course, I didn't put any accents on the characters, because I am too lazy to switch character sets on my keyboard....LOL)

• Like 1

I've no control on what is going on with this new release of GhostBlaster cartridges. All I know is that his web site is not updated yet to take orders, Dale was sick lately, Dale does have material to make the clear cartridges like I've done 2 years ago, and he was discussing about printing, cutting and pricing with someone I don't know...

Checking the wednesday night chat session (weekly) at ADAMCON.ORG might be a good idea to talk to Dale Wick directly if he's online too and get more informations. But, I've to warn you that he's not always online... he tries to join the chat from time to time when he's not busy.

• Like 1

I've no control on what is going on with this new release of GhostBlaster cartridges. All I know is that his web site is not updated yet to take orders, Dale was sick lately, Dale does have material to make the clear cartridges like I've done 2 years ago, and he was discussing about printing, cutting and pricing with someone I don't know...

Checking the wednesday night chat session (weekly) at ADAMCON.ORG might be a good idea to talk to Dale Wick directly if he's online too and get more informations. But, I've to warn you that he's not always online... he tries to join the chat from time to time when he's not busy.

Thanks for the update Dan, I don't mind if it takes some time for him to start taking orders I just don't want to miss out. I'm really looking forward to getting one of these games. :lust:

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Okay, so I guess I am a little bit off on my timing. I have actually started manufacturing the cartridges now.

I have the first few cartridges ready to ship this week, so I'll be contacting people who requested one, to see if they are still interested. Payment will be by Paypal. Cost is $40 US + $7 shipping anywhere in the world. Package includes a GhostBlaster clear cartridge with the clear label, just like the original run. If you want to get into the request list, you can PM me here.

The total run size is up to 30 cartridges. I already have 10 of those made which should satisfy the current requests. Once those are shipped, I'll be opening up direct ordering on the adamcon.org website.

• Like 2

Hi all,

Okay, so I guess I am a little bit off on my timing. I have actually started manufacturing the cartridges now.

I have the first few cartridges ready to ship this week, so I'll be contacting people who requested one, to see if they are still interested. Payment will be by Paypal. Cost is $40 US + $7 shipping anywhere in the world. Package includes a GhostBlaster clear cartridge with the clear label, just like the original run. If you want to get into the request list, you can PM me here.

The total run size is up to 30 cartridges. I already have 10 of those made which should satisfy the current requests. Once those are shipped, I'll be opening up direct ordering on the adamcon.org website.

A pleasure to see you around here Dale! :)

• 4 weeks later...