IGNORED

GhostBlaster - Last chance to get a copy

newcoleco

I haven't even paid for my box and you have yours already :(

The boxes were made in Germany and so these were sent to those who lived in Europe directly from the manufacturer. For those of us in the US and Canada the boxes are being shipped in bulk. Once Yurkie and I receive the bulk packages I will contact everyone else for payment and shipping details. I am sorry for the additional delay this incurs but it allowed me to keep overall shipping costs to a reasonable level. Hopefully, I will be contacting everyone for payment sometime next week.

• 1 month later...

Hi.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I shipped out 20 Ghostblaster cartridges last weekend. So everyone should start receiving them over the next week if you ordered them from http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html I still have one NTSC Ghostblaster ready to go, and I'm producing more PAL Ghostblaster cartridges next week, after I get more labels in.

It took me a while to to sort out all of the production steps, since it had been a couple of years since I made carts. But now I have a good set up going.

I really should have taken a picture of the big pile of Ghostblaster cartridges. Maybe I'll make a youtube video of the next cartridge I produce.a bunch of.

• Like 1

Thanks for all your hard work Dale. If you decide to re-release another cartridge, I hope you decide to do Jeepers Creepers and others will help out with the box and manual. Jeepers Creepers is one of my favorite Homebrew releases and it's unfortunate that the planned re-release by AtariAge seems to have been put on indefinte hold or canceled all together.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

I just wanted to let everyone know that I shipped out 20 Ghostblaster cartridges last weekend. So everyone should start receiving them over the next week if you ordered them from http://www.adamcon.org/cartridge.html I still have one NTSC Ghostblaster ready to go, and I'm producing more PAL Ghostblaster cartridges next week, after I get more labels in.

It took me a while to to sort out all of the production steps, since it had been a couple of years since I made carts. But now I have a good set up going.

I really should have taken a picture of the big pile of Ghostblaster cartridges. Maybe I'll make a youtube video of the next cartridge I produce.a bunch of.

Dale,

Did you also ship to Europe yet?