IGNORED

Bob DeCreFuckinscenzo

thursday83

Dude. Bob just crushed it again in case any of you haven't noticed. Moon Cresta is arcade perfect. I am in disbelief of how cool and fun this game is and the ongoing ridiculous awesomeness that Bob continues to put out. This one is as good as his Pac-Man renditions - which are equally awesome - Super Pac-Man, Jr. Pac-Man, and his rendition of Ms. Pac-Man, as well as Failsafe, the list goes on and on. What an accomplishment, this game you just can't put down.

If you own an Atari 7800 - you should by all means get everything put out by PacManPlus - AKA Bob DeCreFuckinscenzo - because it's the best shit on the system, and shows a lot of promise for its' future as well. This game is really great. More arcade converts, Bob, you are 1001% killing it so far.

If you haven't gotten Moon Cresta yet - it's beautiful via cartridge form - do it. Soooo good.

Psyched with this shit, a more real arcade feel than any other system, and Bob knows what's up.

Hell Yeah.

Best,

thursday83

• Like 1

Never closely ported to any of the eras relevant systems, the arcade machines are very rare in working order, and never put on any modern compilations. Gorf was such a neat product of the time. I finally gave up my cabinet because I knew I couldn't afford to fix it anymore. I still think fondly of the voice, lights, marquee, and bezel. Even the stick was very cool.

Never closely ported to any of the eras relevant systems, the arcade machines are very rare in working order, and never put on any modern compilations. Gorf was such a neat product of the time. I finally gave up my cabinet because I knew I couldn't afford to fix it anymore. I still think fondly of the voice, lights, marquee, and bezel. Even the stick was very cool.

If you can find it, Gorf was released on the Jaguar CD system and is near arcade perfect. It was withdrawn due to copyright issues, but the original copies due come up for sale now and then.

Then again - finding a jag/jagCD player is hard enough - Gorf 5x as hard, might as well buy a Cab again :)

Bob has done an excellent job with Moon Cresta but that is not a surprise. As has been said, every game he has made for the 7800 has been superb. We are lucky that he works so hard to make these games for us to enjoy! I will add my own request for the next port for the 7800 - Mr. Do! This is a game I know many here like but no one has ever made a port for the 7800. It would be superb if Bob could make it...I know it would be spectacular!

holy hell... just got this today. I actually never even heard of this title until i saw this thread. I knew it HAD to be amazing. I can't believe how awesome this is...thanks so much.

This game is seriously awesome and it looks great on the 7800. I can't believe I never heard of this game! I guess Galaga kinda hogged all the limelight.

• 2 months later...