IGNORED

Atari 2600 Boulder Dash (R) Announced!

Albert

Whew! I just put in my order. I'll be happy with any number... but, if #82 is available, that would be extra-special. I'm not picky, though... I'll just be thrilled to finally get to add "Boulder Dash" to my collection. :)

MANY thanks to everyone involved with making this a reality!

Ok, I guess it's "Put Up, and Shut Up" time. Ok, fine.... I "put up" my payment.... so I guess I can "Shut Up" now. :D :P

I don't know if you guys are numbering these, but just in case, #3 or #33 if available. Only because I have a "3" tattoo'd on my arm, and it would be a great tie in. :grin:

(Oh, I had a problem with logging into my account... so I just ordered it without logging in but included a message. On a related note, is there a way to change my username both on the store and the forums to either just "Iggy" or "Iggy1967"?)

Edited by [d2f]Iggy*SJB

Don't be naive... if this sells out there certailny will be more runs to go... come on wake up.. you are all grown up already

There is no guarantee at all that there will be another run. Our contract right now is to sell 250 copies, with no intent to produce more when these sell out. To do another run would first require all parties to come to terms for another batch, ordering another run of 250 boxes and manuals, and purchasing Melody boards and parts associated with them (which right now are unique to Boulder Dash). A second run would likely not sell as quickly as the first, so you could be sitting on those materials for some time.

..Al

Al, does the 5% subscriber discount apply to this game? This is my first order from the store since becoming a subscriber, and I'm not sure whether I should expect to see a discount in my cart (I'm not at the moment).

I'm wondering the same. I paid already because I'm worried it will sell out but there was no discount. I expected to see a way to link both accounts together and the discount would be automatic. Another subscriber benefit is listed as,"Early access to new homebrew games". Why am I gaining access at the same time as everyone else?

will there be a list? are these actually going to be numbered?

Yeah, we've had three #69, fourteen #1's and a couple of Pi so far.

I'll whack any number you want on yours.

Al's talked about numbering them. Personally, I don't care to number them.

I guess we really haven't agreed/discussed yet.

Al, does the 5% subscriber discount apply to this game? This is my first order from the store since becoming a subscriber, and I'm not sure whether I should expect to see a discount in my cart (I'm not at the moment).

I'm wondering the same. I paid already because I'm worried it will sell out but there was no discount. I expected to see a way to link both accounts together and the discount would be automatic. Another subscriber benefit is listed as,"Early access to new homebrew games". Why am I gaining access at the same time as everyone else?

This is not a homebrew game, per se. It is an official product from First Star Software as co-publisher with Atari Age.

Thomas, Richard and I have no agreement with Al whatsoever to provide this in advance to AA subscribers; so assumptions about discounts and early access are moot.

If you have paid already and you're not happy about the discount or early access, we'll be happy to refund.

Cheers

A